FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Distance...mobile/gps

Distance...mobile/gps

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Good morning everybody.

Could someone please tell me how accurate and up to hour, the mobile GPS figures are when you look at someone's profile.

For example, if you arrange to meet with somebody who said they are staying locally, but their mobile GPS was saying right now 200 miles (even though there home location is that distance),is it possible that they really are only 15 miles away and the GPS is not up to date, or can you predict a no show this way?

It would be a very good way of knowing when it isn't worth your time, making an arrangement with somebody if they were telling you are very different story, to the mobile GPS,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Depends when they last refreshed it. If I travel I'll change my postcode but if I don't allow it to refresh it'll still show I'm 200 miles away even though the postcode is more accurate. If they've been online recently it's more likely updated but not guaranteed.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I wouldn't use it as a tool to decide if a person is where they say they are.

That guy who has just texted you to say they are on their way but who's near shows them 75 miles away still, could actually be 5 minutes round the corner when you give him an earfull about never planning to meet.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yep. I had it on When in Edinburgh the other day.

I had left it on but turned location off on my phone. Apparently I was still showing in Edinburgh last night

» Add a new message to this topic