FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Fabbed pictures

Fabbed pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odareyou OP   Man  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

If a picture has enough s are there reasons a new members picture(s) wouldn't appear on the top picture pages ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If a picture has enough s are there reasons a new members picture(s) wouldn't appear on the top picture pages ?"

They need to be fabbed so many times in 12 hours otherwise they won't be on top of most fabbed pics OP

[Removed by poster at 27/09/16 08:34:41]

i think new members aren't considered 'legit/verified' until they've been on here a week, that's probably why they can't post in the forums too.

but they have to not be new members any more. my sister easily got enough fabs to get one page one the week she joined and i'd verified her but she didn't show up either.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"i think new members aren't considered 'legit/verified' until they've been on here a week, that's probably why they can't post in the forums too.

but they have to not be new members any more. my sister easily got enough fabs to get one page one the week she joined and i'd verified her but she didn't show up either."

This I seem to remember.

You need to be here a week I think it is, before they can appear in top fabbed pics.

» Add a new message to this topic