FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Punishment without trial? OR Site error causing problems?

Punishment without trial? OR Site error causing problems?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lackmagicstar OP   Man  over a year ago

hotel near Heathrow 4 one night

My mate join the site about a month ago, he discovered a few days later that he cannot post on forums or meet and event pages and has months Gold site supporters left.

He was surprised as he has not used the forum let alone causing trouble for him to be blocked!

He tried on many occasions to contact admin and site moderators but heard nothing back from them.

He has been told by other site users that it might be that he has been banned or blocked or may even relate to an old or previous profile. He know he has never had argument or problem with anyone even on previous profile.

My question is how can someone be banned without being informed? Even if he was reported should he not be asked before being banned?

Anyone able to help or provide answers?

All comments and suggestions welcome and appreciated.

Oh thank you in advance fabbers .

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have to have verifications and have been onsite for a certain amount of time for each thing.

By *lackmagicstar OP   Man  over a year ago

hotel near Heathrow 4 one night

"You have to have verifications and have been onsite for a certain amount of time for each thing. "

Thank you, yes has verifications and been on the site for weeks now.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

My question is how can someone be banned without being informed? Even if he was reported should he not be asked before being banned?

Anyone able to help or provide answers?

"

People dont get banned just because they have been reported, or just because they have had an argument with someone - there has to be evidence that the site rules have been broken in some way.

Admin wont discuss someones profile with another member and also wont comment on it in the public forums, so your mate will need to ask Admin himself using the CONTACT link.