FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Photo rejection

Photo rejection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've had a photo rejected however we had previously uploaded a similar one and that was approved.

We've already contacted admin so hopefully they'll sort it out.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had one rejected saying it was to rude for the site how is that even possible considering the a sex site.

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Admin have said previously in forums that under UK law they cannot allow watersports or fisting photos. Potentially the person posting them could be charged with creating "extreme sexual images" or the like, so it's not worth the risk.

"I had one rejected saying it was to rude for the site how is that even possible considering the a sex site. "

Might be a sex site but there is some stuff id rather not see

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

" Admin have said previously in forums that under UK law they cannot allow watersports or fisting photos. Potentially the person posting them could be charged with creating "extreme sexual images" or the like, so it's not worth the risk."

And any pics which show extreme bondage or those where people could have come to harm.

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan  over a year ago

london

" Admin have said previously in forums that under UK law they cannot allow watersports or fisting photos. Potentially the person posting them could be charged with creating "extreme sexual images" or the like, so it's not worth the risk."

I am sure I have seen watersport pics on here?

" Admin have said previously in forums that under UK law they cannot allow watersports or fisting photos. Potentially the person posting them could be charged with creating "extreme sexual images" or the like, so it's not worth the risk.

I am sure I have seen watersport pics on here?"

Report them, some get through my mistake