FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Accepting friends requests

Accepting friends requests

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ampol OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

Hi we was wondering if anyone knows. If we accept a friend request then go on to there photos, but we find there is no clear photos of them, so we delete immediately can they still see ours...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

They will be able to see your public images but not your friends only. As you deleted them from your friends list, they will no longer be your friend

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No as soon as u unfriend them thats it

By *ampol OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

Thanks guys, so hard to find who is fake these days.. they have loads of veris as well.. such a waste of time..

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Thanks guys, so hard to find who is fake these days.. they have loads of veris as well.. such a waste of time.. "

Not having clear pics doesn't necessarily make them fake, just bad photographers

"Thanks guys, so hard to find who is fake these days.. they have loads of veris as well.. such a waste of time.. "

So a fake is now someone well verified but with unclear photos. Well you learn something everyday

Admin...We need another filter... blurred pics and anyone who uses fake in forums...

Never met a fake yet who had a few veris. Been stood up a few times but that didn't make them a fake either. ..just cold feet, something happened beyond their control, out of their league, panicked, they were delayed... non of these make them fakes...could do but not necessarily. Too many point the fake finger because they don't get what they want or expected.

I want a fake accusing filter please.... would save my finger.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Admin...We need another filter... blurred pics and anyone who uses fake in forums...

Never met a fake yet who had a few veris. Been stood up a few times but that didn't make them a fake either. ..just cold feet, something happened beyond their control, out of their league, panicked, they were delayed... non of these make them fakes...could do but not necessarily. Too many point the fake finger because they don't get what they want or expected.

I want a fake accusing filter please.... would save my finger. "

Blurred/badly photographed photos should not be approved by photo mods

People with several verifications....from other verified people are the least likely to be fake......its the reason we have verifications. And probably the best radar we have!

» Add a new message to this topic