FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > message blocks

message blocks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Still not sure who some of this place works...

A tv here,who has 'looking for women,m/f couples,and tvs' listed on profile,and 'crossdressing' in interests,

Has a block on messages from anyone of my sex

(although my sex is male,but thats a different issue)...

so they cant receive messages,but can send them out ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A lot of people do that with different groupings on here. It just means they want to be able to search for the people they are interested in first rather than get lots of messages.

Once they have messaged someone the filter becomes unblocked so the person sent the message can reply.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mmmm, but best why to get noticed is to 'sell yourself' isn't it, by having a well written profile,and some pictures...not just waiting for them to come looking for me ?

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"Mmmm, but best why to get noticed is to 'sell yourself' isn't it, by having a well written profile,and some pictures...not just waiting for them to come looking for me ?"

You're right, that a well-written profile with good pics are the one's most likely to be successful. However, many people choose to block a group and do their own searching (to avoid getting tons of messages), so once you've made your profile shine, you've done all that you can.

» Add a new message to this topic