FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verified

Verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My friend has just joined and did the pic verification thing but still hasn't been accepted? Anyone know how long it takes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pic Veri's are usually fairly quickly handled.

Have you viewed their profile to see if the little icon for Photo-Verified is showing?

No other indication is normal after that's up on the profile

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"My friend has just joined and did the pic verification thing but still hasn't been accepted? Anyone know how long it takes?"

Ordinary pic approval is usually quite quick, because there are several picture-mods who can do this. However, Verification-Pic approval can take longer, because only Admin can do this, and it depends when they're online.

Has your friend checked the 'Manage Photos' section of her profile? It could be that the verification-picture has been viewed and rejected, e.g. if her hands aren't showing (it took me 3 goes to get it right). If this is the problem, there will be a message to the right of the verification picture, explaining why it isn't being accepted.

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

How quick depends if pic mods are online ...being a Saturday they may be getting ready to party

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"How quick depends if pic mods are online ...being a Saturday they may be getting ready to party "

Pic mods can't see photo-verification pics, only Admin can. But you're right, Admin might be getting ready to party

Just don't ask for the picture to be deleted after being picture verified for security. The tick will disappear aswell

"Just don't ask for the picture to be deleted after being picture verified for security. The tick will disappear aswell "

You dont get a tick for a photo verification its a green flag

By *ark11811Man  over a year ago

dublin

U are right Hun

"Just don't ask for the picture to be deleted after being picture verified for security. The tick will disappear aswell

You dont get a tick for a photo verification its a green flag"

Well the green flag gets taken away after you phot verify yourself if you ask for the picture which don't show to be removed

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Just don't ask for the picture to be deleted after being picture verified for security. The tick will disappear aswell

Well the green flag gets taken away after you phot verify yourself if you ask for the picture which don't show to be removed "

A PV doesn't have to be a face pic, it can be a full body nude.

Well the green flag gets taken away after you phot verify yourself if you ask for the picture which don't show to be removed

A PV doesn't have to be a face pic, it can be a full body nude."

I know. I'm just saying I had a green flag. Photo verification and seen a thread about site security and ppl asking for there's to be removed. The picture. Which I did and the flag went aswell

» Add a new message to this topic