FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > We can't access Manage Verifications?

We can't access Manage Verifications?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *effAndJenny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire / Hampshire

I've had a single profile registered and verified on here for years but I set up a new Couple account with my partner a few weeks ago.

We've been registered for 2/3 weeks and we're photo-verified, and we've added several pics that have been Fabbed, however we went on cam tonight for the first time and lots of people wanted to verify us (including already verified users) and nobody could verify us (and of course, we can't verify them as we aren't verified!)

Any suggestions please? It's really frustrating to have so many people kindly trying to Verify us but not able to (especially as my good lady was very nervous about camming!)

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Don't know why they are having a problem. I just tried to verify you, got as far as the box to type text into, could have left you one, but obviously didn't.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just took a look at your profile and you arent looking for anybody. This will stop verifications hitting you.

I had similar trying to verify the young lady on my verification list until she added me as a friend (bypasses the veri blocks)

So you have to be within the age group of the people you are looking for on profile or be a friend of said person. Hope that helps

Frank

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

You've blocked single guys so any verifications from them will be blocked unless you've mailed them, added them as a friend etc.

Admin

By *effAndJenny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire / Hampshire

Ah OK.

I've kept our profile fairly locked down as we're VERY new to this and I was hoping to just get Jenny used to chatting and camming for a while without us being bombarded with messages inviting us to clubs and to meets etc.

I was only trying to block messages and PMs - I didn't realise that also meant that people can't verify that we are genuine on cam!

I will try to relax the rules a little and see if that helps allow verifications through - I just don't want to have to be reply to loads of people telling them we aren't ready to meet yet!

Cheers folks

» Add a new message to this topic