FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > text upgrade payment taken but no code supplied. Twice

text upgrade payment taken but no code supplied. Twice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *veready Alex OP   Man  over a year ago

Ashton under Lyne

Hi all. Ive have recently tried twice to get upgrade codes by text using the 'SWING' texted to 79100 and both times the £5 has been charged from my mobile account but no code has been forthcoming on both occasions. My mobile network has confirmed the payments have been taken and that there is no block or barrier to my recieving the codes.

Has anyone else encountered this and does anyone have any advice on how to either get a refund of money taken or how to contact someone directly and have the codes manually sent to my phone or entered onto my profile?

I am aware that i can pay by debit/credit card but would prefer to resolve this issue first before trusting my card details to x-on.

Thanks in advance for any help x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Contact admin direct throught contact link

Ashton under Lyne

[Removed by poster at 26/11/16 15:44:15]

Ashton under Lyne

Hi HB. Thanks for the suggestion. Have sent an email via the links however it states that emails will not be personally responded to. It doesn't inspire confidence that anyone will rectify the situation so have posted here to see if anyone has used a different route to contact admin or to rectify a similar situation x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/supporters/contact

It will be responded to. This is the link you need to send the info on.

Ashton under Lyne

Hi. Thanks for the link. Will keep the link for future ref. Admin has responded and provided a three day pass to tide us over 'til the codes arrive or refund is made. Im reassured again lol x

» Add a new message to this topic