FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Our pictures used by another user

Our pictures used by another user

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rMrsNawty OP   Couple  over a year ago

north west

Hi another user has blocked us and is using our pics on his profile how can I report him as he has blocked us thanks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you should still be able to report the profile if you can click on their page. if not just use the contact-us and tell them the name of the user with your pics.

north west

Thanks

you're welcome.

north west

Can't report them as they have blocked us

ok. use this link to tell the site admin who has got your pictures.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us/report

north west

Contact admin about a user

To contact admin about a site user, go to their profile page and click the "Report User" link at the left hand side of the profile page.

If you are having problems with a user please also block them using the "Block User" link on their profile page or by entering their username on your block list

What happens to a report? An admin reviews every single user report we receive. We may permanently suspend a user's account, disable certain aspects of the account or issue them a warning. We won't provide you any feedback on what action we've taken.

By reporting idiots, scammers, spammers and abuse you help make Fab a better place!

north west

That's all I get no way to report them

"That's all I get no way to report them"

sorry, i didn't realise it wasn't a contact button with it being in the contact-us section.

this link you can contact the site owners, not sure if it's the best way to go but it seems to be the most appropriate way of reporting this now. or you could wait for someone else to advise?

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

By *requent_FerryersCouple  over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

"Contact admin about a user

To contact admin about a site user, go to their profile page and click the "Report User" link at the left hand side of the profile page.

If you are having problems with a user please also block them using the "Block User" link on their profile page or by entering their username on your block list

What happens to a report? An admin reviews every single user report we receive. We may permanently suspend a user's account, disable certain aspects of the account or issue them a warning. We won't provide you any feedback on what action we've taken.

By reporting idiots, scammers, spammers and abuse you help make Fab a better place!"

But the reality is... The FAB Police don't do anything about the situation you are reporting.

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

I had our own pics with our phone and a fem reported us as she was in it but blacked out face we was warned that we had too remove so they do react too pics even in our opinion the wrong way sometimes

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

By reporting idiots, scammers, spammers and abuse you help make Fab a better place!

But the reality is... The FAB Police don't do anything about the situation you are reporting."

Yes they do. I had my pic stolen a while back. Admin sorted it.

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

But the reality is... The FAB Police don't do anything about the situation you are reporting.

Yes they do. I had my pic stolen a while back. Admin sorted it. "

You can still report from a blocked profile. Are you using the mobile site? When you go to click on the profile and get the "you can't view this profile" screen, you should still see the options across the top including "menu", and you can report the profile from there.

I had my photos used on another profile yesterday and they were taken down really quickly once reported so hopefully it'll be sorted for you.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"That's all I get no way to report them"

If you go onto their profile, even though it says you are blocked, there is a link on the blue menu on the left (on the desktop version) to 'Report Profile'.

If you cant find that you can use the CONTACT link and report it to Admin in that way.

As you can see from some of the other posts Admin DO look into all reports and take action if needed but it can sometimes take 24-48hrs for them to deal with the reports, depending on how many they have to go through