FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Upgrade on Verification process

Upgrade on Verification process

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ros_Volupta00 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I'm I the only one who think the rate at which fake profiles are been created recently is really becoming alarming,

You see three accounts with the same name and/or same picture, and/or same info.

I wonder how they pass the picture Verification. I mean if I could notice the similarities, the fakery, how then can the admin claim not to.

It's even getting worse, a guy who in some way gets Verification either from a guy or lady or whatever, creates a female or couples account verify them himself and pretends to be what the profile says.

And you start seeing things like

"I have been here before...","wife not available now, anyone wants to..." "to meet wife you have to meet me first..."

this are pretty obvious.

But the question is "how did they scale through"

Some things need upgrading.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your theories are incorrect

Unverified profiles cannot verify eachother. Try again

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If you see a couples profile but the woman is no longer playing, report the profile. There is an option for 'wrong sex'. If you see a profile where the man insists on meeting first, you have no way of knowing whether or not the woman plays. Either request a phone call with the woman, or pass the profile by.

You are responsible for your own meets, so manage your own profile and expectations, and leave others to manage theirs.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

In fact I just reported a male profile which stated on his profile and status that he was a couple now. I have couples blocked, so blatant misuse of the sire. See how easy that was?

Use the site features properly and you'll have a much better time here.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

People are allowed more than one profile...but sometimes it is best to report just in case

London

"Your theories are incorrect

Unverified profiles cannot verify eachother. Try again"

I never said "unverified profile"

I said a profile, who somehow got verified, creates a new profile, (he is verified so definitely can verify) verifies this new profile, but the profile represent something he is not. Believe it or not, I have had experiences

London

"In fact I just reported a male profile which stated on his profile and status that he was a couple now. I have couples blocked, so blatant misuse of the sire. See how easy that was?

Use the site features properly and you'll have a much better time here."

Well said, close you eyes and shoot at bad people, you just might end up shooting one good person

You do realize this site is free .......

What do you expect from a free site?

"Your theories are incorrect

Unverified profiles cannot verify eachother. Try again"

There is a way and unfortunatly anyone with just a little bit of know how can do it real easily

How do you verify someone? I met with a couple the other week and want to verify them and they want to verify me. When we go to manage verifications you can't do it?? Help please.

"How do you verify someone? I met with a couple the other week and want to verify them and they want to verify me. When we go to manage verifications you can't do it?? Help please."

I'm having the same issue. Neither me nor the couple that I met with are verified yet, so we can't verify each other.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"How do you verify someone? I met with a couple the other week and want to verify them and they want to verify me. When we go to manage verifications you can't do it?? Help please."

You can't veri them as you aren't meet or cam veried. If they are and have the green tick, then they have to veri you first. If they aren't then one of you needs to meet or cam with someone who is verified.

By *entleman.kMan  over a year ago

close by

Thats a dilemma im in as well with meeting someone else who is unverified and have met, had a great time but can only get verified by someone who is already verified, and then ive been chatting to a couple for a while who said they wont meet unless i was verified.this part of the site rules suck at times. But it may get to the point where you have been on here for a while and still not been verified.So people wont ven look at you and see you as a time waster.

You are so bang on! Driving me mad though I have contacted Admin and I had a nice email saying there doing there best to stop fakes & scammers

My answer would be make it a paid site

By *entleman.kMan  over a year ago

close by

Only time will tell just keep your pecker up so to speak lol

» Add a new message to this topic