FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > how to report blocked user

how to report blocked user

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aurenka OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

... which i also deleted converstion?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Hit your back button until you get to his profile then go to the menu (on the left on desktop site, at the top on a mobile) and block from there.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I mean report from there. Or go to his profile on your block list.

London

but he is already blocked and i want to report him.

London

ok, ok i got it now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi there, I reported a user and Fab system support replied that they would get back to me but never did. This fake user is still on here and I am looking at the correct quickest way to get in touch with a system support and hopefully get a prompt reply back this time. This certain fake profile is using photos of my friend cousin so any quick response would be appreciated

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Hi there, I reported a user and Fab system support replied that they would get back to me but never did. This fake user is still on here and I am looking at the correct quickest way to get in touch with a system support and hopefully get a prompt reply back this time. This certain fake profile is using photos of my friend cousin so any quick response would be appreciated "

Admin will not reply to you directly see the site rules.

Anyone worked out how to do this? Need to report someone thats verified themselves and is using someone else's photos...

"Anyone worked out how to do this? Need to report someone thats verified themselves and is using someone else's photos..."

Click on their profile.

Click on menu ... top right.

Click on report user

"Anyone worked out how to do this? Need to report someone thats verified themselves and is using someone else's photos...

Click on their profile.

Click on report user"

I cant, theyve blocked me.

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

"Anyone worked out how to do this? Need to report someone thats verified themselves and is using someone else's photos...

Click on their profile.

Click on report user

I cant, theyve blocked me."

Do you know any of the names of the people that have verified them? If you do go on to their profile and click onto the blocked profile and you will get the "you can not view this profile" page, go into the top right hand corner and block from there. Does that make sense??

Click on their profile.

Click on report user

Do you know any of the names of the people that have verified them? If you do go on to their profile and click onto the blocked profile and you will get the "you can not view this profile" page, go into the top right hand corner and block from there. Does that make sense??"

I can get to the "you can not view this profile" part through messages but there isnt a top right hand corner thingy to be seen..

Click on their profile.

Click on report user

Do you know any of the names of the people that have verified them? If you do go on to their profile and click onto the blocked profile and you will get the "you can not view this profile" page, go into the top right hand corner and block from there. Does that make sense??"

Sorry, being a bit dim.. Im on my laptop so the report feature is on the left hand side

Await admin... They were really helpful with something similar.

Ask for admin help.

But wait 24 hrs.

I told my issue n sorted after a few messages