FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Fabbed pics

Fabbed pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why aren't my pics going on the hot list of fab pics even though we are photo verified

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ha they have enough Fabs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How come can't see people who have fabbed pics? Sorry for changing question but in same area

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Ha they have enough Fabs "

Don't quote me but I seem to recall the fab's have to be without a certain period. Not sure but 12 hours rings a bell

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Sorry for changing question but in same area "
No, not really, but ...

"how can I find out who fabbed them??WWW:

My Account - click on the link below "You can view your own profile at:" so you are seeing your profile as others would.

Then go into your gallery and click on the individual pic.

Above the pic you'll see "Image Fab'd n times (see who).". Click on "see who", hey presto!

Mobile:

Account - To the right of your avatar pic, click on your profile name, so you are seeing your profile as others would.

Then go into your gallery and click on the individual pic.

Above the pic you'll see "Image Fab'd n times (see who).". Click on "see who", hey presto!"

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Only 1 pic per profile gets in Top Fabbed, and that is by the total amount of fabs in the last 12 hours. So if a pic has a total of 150 fabs since it was uploaded but 55 of them were 14 hours ago then that picture would only have 95 qualifying fabs, doubt that would get you on the 1st page of couples.

Fuck knows but there in top of my fab list

By *ice and SleazyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Still not convinced: We had a picture pick up over hundred fabs in a few hours and it was still nowhere to be seen, but pictures with only double figures were way up the list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Still not convinced: We had a picture pick up over hundred fabs in a few hours and it was still nowhere to be seen, but pictures with only double figures were way up the list "

Did you look in the correct catagory?

Did you look in couples if the pic had a M&F in it, Women if it only showed a Fem?

Coventry

Yep, filter switched to "women" on the mobile version, picture posted 2 hours ago and now in 90 fabs so ... went right through to those in 70 and nowhere to be seen

Coventry

So what is it, is there an age limit? Do you have to be on the site for a certain period of time first?

Coventry

To answer my own question: according to older threads it appears there is a probation period of around a week after joining before qualifying to be in the list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"To answer my own question: according to older threads it appears there is a probation period of around a week after joining before qualifying to be in the list"
Unlikely to be that, as your account is over a year old!

"Still not convinced: We had a picture pick up over hundred fabs in a few hours and it was still nowhere to be seen, but pictures with only double figures were way up the list "

There's a lot if profiles on here that are only on for fab ratings with strange names like 6 or 7 random letters of the alphabet which showed they were fake profiles.....You could actually search for them at one time but owners blocked that loop hole. That then raised many questions...none answered though.

» Add a new message to this topic