FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Reporting a fab member

Reporting a fab member

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ife of Robin OP   Woman  over a year ago

northwood

I want to block someone who is being abusive but he has blocked me so I am unable to report him. Is there another way to report someone?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

on the desktop version you can click on the profile and youll see the message that you are blocked.

Go to the blue menu on the left of the page and you still have the block this profile button.

Or if you still have their messages you can block via them.

By *weet_pussycatCouple  over a year ago

London

How do you report a user who has blocked you though?

By *weet_pussycatCouple  over a year ago

London

Thanks for your help, I went to the message and found a 'block' button, which I think is strictly for reporting specific messages, but I added the caveat that it was not about that message and it was about the user and that I had been unable to find a way to report the user because of being blocked.

Thank you again for your help.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thanks for your help, I went to the message and found a 'block' button, which I think is strictly for reporting specific messages, but I added the caveat that it was not about that message and it was about the user and that I had been unable to find a way to report the user because of being blocked.

Thank you again for your help. "

You're welcome.

The block button on messages will block the sender, the "report" button will send admin a report about the message.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

On the mobile version you can click on the profile and you'll see the "You can't view this profile" message.

Top right of the page, you'll see the Menu button, click that and you still have the "Report User" and "Block User" buttons.

By *ife of Robin OP   Woman  over a year ago

northwood

Thanks everyone xxx

» Add a new message to this topic