FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocked

Blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *T100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester

Why would I not be able to see a friend when neither of us has each other blocked yet when we both search for each other we get no results and when I click on an old message I sent them I get the message,

The profile is not available for you to view.

This can be one of three things, users account is suspended by admin, user has blocked you or you have blocked used.

Help!!!!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You know for sure they haven't blocked you? Maybe their profile has been suspended for some reason?

By *T100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester

"You know for sure they haven't blocked you? Maybe their profile has been suspended for some reason?"

I know for sure and they haven't blocked me and there account isn't suspended. They also tried to search for me but cant find me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like admin have put a double block on but this usually only happens if one has reported the other for something. I suggest you report it to admin for them to sort.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"You know for sure they haven't blocked you? Maybe their profile has been suspended for some reason?

I know for sure and they haven't blocked me and there account isn't suspended. They also tried to search for me but cant find me"

Ask Admin for help from the contact button