FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > blocking people

blocking people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have blocked someone can they still read messages i have sent in the past to them and see my photos what are private on my profile but i sent the pictures to them before?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teph_NaturallyTV/TS  over a year ago

Kettering

I was wondering this too...I've blocked as few no shows including one today...i arrange all the details on here. Once we have agreed a meet, and date/time, i send them my mob no, postcode and instructions on arrival ...Once i've blocked them, I would appreciate that they can no longer see these details ...on other sites, once u block someone, all communications between the 2 of you is deleted ... I know mails i've recieved from the blockie are still there, so assume they still have all my mails too ...could you please introduce that on here ...i block ppl for good reason, as i don't want them seeing my profile, or anything about me anymore!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Pretty sure the block does not delete previous messages. Unfortunately. Just stops them from seeing your profile and stops them from messaging you again. If you send a message then block your message is still in the sent folder so no messages are deleted.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have been block. so i can not see there profiles.so what i did was set up a new account. and keep the old one that they block me on.so no one nos the new account is me.so i can still look at there profiles.so if u block some one they will open a new account with no photos on it.good luck

By *teph_NaturallyTV/TS  over a year ago

Kettering

You sound just like the sorta person who is ruining these sites for genuine, nice people! ..abusing the site like this would get u a perm ban on most sites ...i hope Admin see this and out your 2 accounts and Delete them

I know several guys that have more than one name on here,One even set up a profile in an old name of mine,that I'd had to get rid of because of maliciousness. He then chatted to guys and gave them my mobile number, so I had to change my number too.Yet, he's allowed to keep his account in another name. I think these people's IP addresses should be logged, so that admin can block any further attempts to become members.

"i have been block. so i can not see there profiles.so what i did was set up a new account. and keep the old one that they block me on.so no one nos the new account is me.so i can still look at there profiles.so if u block some one they will open a new account with no photos on it.good luck "
...... You just name n shamed yaself ? FAIL ......

* S¡Ts iN CrYp¡T * -|-

» Add a new message to this topic