FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > change of profile

change of profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have just realized that my profile has been changed from single/attached women to a cpls profile

i do have a cpls profile with my bf but we have had no luck in finding single girls on there so we made this for me to find single women to have fun with on my own

the only people that could of changed it is admin so does that mean someone has reported me for been fake or something

bit of a joke really

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Understandable when your profile says

"i am part of a cpl profile (x_midland_cpl_x) I’m looking for single women and cpls (girl on girl) to have fun with while Mr watches or joins in"

If hubby is joining in then your playing as a couple.

S.

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

"Understandable when your profile says

"i am part of a cpl profile (x_midland_cpl_x) I’m looking for single women and cpls (girl on girl) to have fun with while Mr watches or joins in"

If hubby is joining in then your playing as a couple.

S. "

^^^ What Steve n J said....

With all due respect we are not the only ones Who have the same sort of profile and have had the profile longer than us so dont see the problem really when it says WATCH or JOIN IN I don't see the issue we understand if our profiles where the same but they are not

Just because other people have it on their profile doesn't make it right or the done thing. Report their profiles, admin will review.

You say hubby will watch or join in.... Isn't that what a couple would do if they had a threesome?

If your hubby had no involvement, Ie was out the house at work then I'm sure you profile would of stayed as a fem.

S.

Not at all we made the profile and in a way we where been genuine rather than not put info we put everything on there and yes in 3somes both of us would be involved but as my profile says I'm looking for women while he watches what is not a 3some in anyway I have had more luck with my singles profile than with our cpls profile as I've found a few that are not looking for cpls and only singles what now I will not be in there search and in the end blur says no where that you can't have a profile for each I'm sure someone is going to try and find something front with what I say but hay

Single - adjective

only one in number; one only; unique; sole: a single example.

Couple – noun

two of the same sort considered together; pair.

two persons considered as joined together, as a married or engaged pair, lovers, or dance partners: They make a handsome couple.

any two persons considered together.

If you meet and play alone without your "partner" then you should have a single females profile - if you state you play with your partner there (who may be watching, joining in) you are a couple, because 2 of you are there and so should have a couples profile.

Admin was right to change it, and others who choose to use the same should also be reported and changed.

To the OP, and those girl-girl only... if your interested post your thoughts here - to request admin to be able to search for girl-girl only..

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/help/64747#message_1193792

» Add a new message to this topic