can't verify a person

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parklelove OP   Woman  over a year ago

Radlett

Hi I met someone yesterday and it told me I can't verify them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

You have to be meet verified (by someone who is meet verified) before you can verify someone else.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"You have to be meet verified (by someone who is meet verified) before you can verify someone else."

This.

You need the green tick to be able to verify another user.

You can always pop on cam and ask if someone will veri you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi can't see my verification

If you are both not verified then you can't do it.

By *he Pieman321Man  over a year ago

Brighton

That's nuts. I've met someone. We want to verify each other... but we can't... why not?

"That's nuts. I've met someone. We want to verify each other... but we can't... why not?"

To stop fake people verifying each other. That's why. Otherwise every newbie would make 3 or 4 profiles and then verify themselves.

It's easy to get verified in person - look up the profile Sussexsocial and get yourself along to one.

By *hris 696969Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

Thats fucking great advice to tell them to ask someone in the chat room to verify them that as bad as when you could get verifyed by phone thank fuck they stopped that as they should stop it by cam that way all fake and fucking time wasters mite fuck off back on Facebook and Twitter or should I say 2face and twatter rant over

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Thats fucking great advice to tell them to ask someone in the chat room to verify them that as bad as when you could get verifyed by phone thank fuck they stopped that as they should stop it by cam that way all fake and fucking time wasters mite fuck off back on Facebook and Twitter or should I say 2face and twatter rant over"

So you obviously don't understand that the point of a veri is to prove the gender of the person behind the profile. Not that they will actually turn up for a meet. Hell even profiles with 100s of veris have been know to be no shows......interesting rant though, shows promise.

» Add a new message to this topic