FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verification problems

Verification problems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay i've done the photo verification with the pic holding a piece of paper with my screen name and got the icon for it. Great.

Problem is the verification with other people because when I go to verify someone it says I need to be verified by someone already verified...so if we're both not verified from previous meets how in the hell does that work?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

For verified users only

Sorry, you tried to access a page that is for verified users only. Once you have met or cammed with other verified users, they will be able to verify your profile for you.

This is what happens when I click on their profile to leave a verification from my meet with them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

a photo verification is not the same as being verified by another member.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

How do I get verified by other members?

You need to find someone who is already verified and ask them to verify you. If you are a couple or a woman then you can get verified by webcam or phone. An easy way to do this is to go into the chatroom while you are both there, switch your webcam on and ask someone to verify you. If you are a single guy then you need to meet someone.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Your green tick is not the same type of verification, you need to be verified by other users before you can verify someone else x

I know that lol. I'm photo verified but it won't let me verify or receive verification from someone i've met. Because I need to be verified by someone already verified.

And no one will meet me from this site because i'm not verified by someone i've met.

It's a stupid catch 22 situation that i'm trying to get out of!

This is the problem. 'If you are a single guy you need to meet someone'. The problem is girls don't want to meet someone who hasn't already been verified by someone. So it's a catch 22 situation.

So i've invited someone i've met through another site to join and use fab. We've met each other but obviously she's gonna need to get verified by someone already verified I guess.

This is very frustrating.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

No nit-picking please

Unless someone specifically asks for their profile to be critiqued or if it's relevant to the thread e.g. someone is wondering why they're not having success, please don't critique their profile or be mean about it. We want the forum to be open and friendly to newbies and everyone starts somewhere.

http://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Closing this thread because it has no-where to go.

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is the problem. 'If you are a single guy you need to meet someone'. The problem is girls don't want to meet someone who hasn't already been verified by someone. So it's a catch 22 situation.

So i've invited someone i've met through another site to join and use fab. We've met each other but obviously she's gonna need to get verified by someone already verified I guess.

This is very frustrating."

If the single girls are using that as a reason not to meet you, you can take it from me that they aren't interested.

Everyone on the site starts from the same place. Verifications mean absolutely nothing. They don't prove you're genuine, as they are very easily faked. Just because someone has a verification from meeting, it doesn't guarantee that they will turn up for you, or that you will turn up for them.