Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mma_Evans OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Colchester

every time I click on a message, profile etc. I keep getting pop up's

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

From the FAQs:

I'm seeing annoying/popup ads on the site.

We don't show pop up adverts on the site and we don't show any adverts at all if you are a site supporter.

If you are seeing pop up or unexpected/annoying adverts on the site, you almost certainly have "adware" or malware/spyware on your computer.

This type of annoying advert software sometimes comes with "free" software you've downloaded or arrives maliciously as a virus and serves up adverts to you depending on what you're looking at on the Internet.

You can learn more about adware on Wikipedia or read some tips for removing adware on about.com

If you're still having problems try posting to the forums on here asking for help.

Colchester

Hi, thanks for your reply. I don't go on any dodgy sites. The problem seems to have stemmed from the sister site 'fabguys'. There are links to click on etc. which are normally representive of the site. Also fabguys keeps 'not responding'. I also keep getting a message from Microsoft Edge saying it has blocked a pop-up from fabswingers

Colchester

"Hi, thanks for your reply. I don't go on any dodgy sites. The problem seems to have stemmed from the sister site 'fabguys'. There are links to click on etc. which are normally representive of the site. Also fabguys keeps 'not responding'. I also keep getting a message from Microsoft Edge saying it has blocked a pop-up from fabswingers"
*aren't representative of the site

» Add a new message to this topic