FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > photo upload

photo upload

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I've been away for a while but recently back.....be tried to upload new photos and I went to add photos but pressing choose file didn't open up folders on my device to select for upload, but I have posted pics using this device a few months ago

Can an admin help me please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Would any Admin be able to tell me if anyone is having problems uploading pictures??

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Would any Admin be able to tell me if anyone is having problems uploading pictures??"

Image uploads are working normally

What device/os/browser are you using? Have you tried turning it off then on

Admin x

I'm using a generic tablet android OS and using the tablets browser same as I used when I last uploaded a pic.

I was just wondering in time I've been away if there have any updates or changes in how the site supports devices that might affect me??

Though last I uploaded a pic was using my windows phone.....so how does the site react to trusted devices cause there are no settings for having trusted devices like Facebook and similar sites do

I seemed to of solved it.....I have uploaded pics using Google chrome first time.

Some features of certain windows and Android devices are no longer supported by the device manufacturers which may include old browsers.....but Google chrome seems to be the browser of choice I have experienced support and update s no longer supported on features on my windows phone mainly aimed at old devices.

I might be wrong but using chrome worked do I'm happy lol

» Add a new message to this topic