FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Not receiving message notifications

Not receiving message notifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasure dom OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I am not receiving e-mail notifications from the site of messages left for me. I switched that filter off and on again, but to no avail.

Any advice please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I don't use that feature but wondered if you'd tried switching to an alternative email address, so that you can help confirm it's the site feature that isn't working, rather than email etc?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe you haven't received any messages?

...sorry! Not helping

By *DontExistWoman  over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

check you are still email verified. can't remember where the link is for that. had a quick look through account settings and can't fin it here, but if you're not email verified you won't get them.

i've had previously email verified accounts stop sending them when i became unverified somehow, my messages had something at the bottom of them all going on about verifying my email and that's how i knew i wasn't any more.

Edinburgh

"Maybe you haven't received any messages?

...sorry! Not helping "

The messages are there, otherwise I wouldn't have made this post!

Edinburgh

"I don't use that feature but wondered if you'd tried switching to an alternative email address, so that you can help confirm it's the site feature that isn't working, rather than email etc? "

Email address is working fine

Edinburgh

"check you are still email verified. can't remember where the link is for that. had a quick look through account settings and can't fin it here, but if you're not email verified you won't get them.

i've had previously email verified accounts stop sending them when i became unverified somehow, my messages had something at the bottom of them all going on about verifying my email and that's how i knew i wasn't any more."

On the change e-mail page, my e-mail address is listed as verified.

Also, during the duration of this technical problem, one message has come through.

By *DontExistWoman  over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"check you are still email verified. can't remember where the link is for that. had a quick look through account settings and can't fin it here, but if you're not email verified you won't get them.

i've had previously email verified accounts stop sending them when i became unverified somehow, my messages had something at the bottom of them all going on about verifying my email and that's how i knew i wasn't any more.

Also, during the duration of this technical problem, one message has come through."

could be your email is only showing you one notification and classing more than one as spam or something?

i know gmail started flagging fab notification emails as spam when i was getting loads of them.

Edinburgh

Also, during the duration of this technical problem, one message has come through.

could be your email is only showing you one notification and classing more than one as spam or something?

i know gmail started flagging fab notification emails as spam when i was getting loads of them. "

I checked spam folder. Two notifications reached my inbox tonight while I was on the site, so it seems to be completely random.

» Add a new message to this topic