FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > No 'looked at me' list

No 'looked at me' list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've noticed over the past few weeks that my "looked at me" page is completely empty. Ok, I'm not expecting hoards of people to be ogling at my profile/pics but I did used to get quite a few, now its all gone! Is there a new rule whereby you have to be a gold site supporter to have this functionality (I'm nothing more than a silver) or is there a bit of a bug on the site?

Any feedback would be greatly received.

Cheers guys n girls

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've just changed my settings (from 'stealth perv' mode), and looked at you....... See if it shows up.

Yes, it does show up! Does that mean that nobody has been looking at me?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It could mean they are all in stealth mode

"It could mean they are all in stealth mode "

That's a good point, I feel better now!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It could mean they are all in stealth mode

That's a good point, I feel better now! "

Always run with the positive

I've gone back to stealth mode, but I'm gonna look at your profile every day ... well it's nice to read a detailed well-written profile (the fact that you're handsome with a cute butt has nothing to do with it!)

Its cos we have the Harry potter invisable cape..

"I've gone back to stealth mode, but I'm gonna look at your profile every day ... well it's nice to read a detailed well-written profile (the fact that you're handsome with a cute butt has nothing to do with it!) "

I'm truly flattered, you stealth away... it's kinda nice to know i'm being watched by unseen admirers!

By *lackboaWoman  over a year ago

greenock

i sneaked a peek too......out of pure noseyness you understand !!!!!

"i sneaked a peek too......out of pure noseyness you understand !!!!! "

Oh of course, I totally understand, feel free to stealth me as much as you want!

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"I've noticed over the past few weeks that my "looked at me" page is completely empty. Ok, I'm not expecting hoards of people to be ogling at my profile/pics but I did used to get quite a few, now its all gone! Is there a new rule whereby you have to be a gold site supporter to have this functionality (I'm nothing more than a silver) or is there a bit of a bug on the site?

Cheers guys n girls "

i dont look at mine often as people have the right to browse, i have mine set to "hide" as there is nothing worse than a heap of messages saying "see you looked at my profile what do you think?" when ive only glanced in the passing!!

"I've noticed over the past few weeks that my "looked at me" page is completely empty. Ok, I'm not expecting hoards of people to be ogling at my profile/pics but I did used to get quite a few, now its all gone! Is there a new rule whereby you have to be a gold site supporter to have this functionality (I'm nothing more than a silver) or is there a bit of a bug on the site?

Cheers guys n girls i dont look at mine often as people have the right to browse, i have mine set to "hide" as there is nothing worse than a heap of messages saying "see you looked at my profile what do you think?" when ive only glanced in the passing!!"

Oh don't get me wrong, it's not the first port of call for me when I come on here, and I agree that everyone should have a freedom to browse 'unhassled' it was just that I noticed that my page was completely empty and wondered why this had happened all of a sudden, nothing more than that.

» Add a new message to this topic