FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Search options - straight?

Search options - straight?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lirty-Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bexley

Am I missing something or is it still not possible to search for straight guys? Just done another search and I'd say 6-7/10 profiles clicked on were guys who're bi/bi-curious despite not selecting the option to show them. What's the point in a search which yields such a high proportion of people we'd rule out? It seems odd that something as basic as this isn't possible.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bexley

I see this still isn't possible for some odd reason. We can search for either all males or bi/bi-curious males but not straight males which is what we're looking for. When it comes to messages, we're able to filter out messages from all males but not just bi/bi-curious males. Why?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why not just ask whoever you’ve invited over if they wouldn’t be ever do kind and not sexually assault your husband?

I mean.. I’ve found myself in the past not touching men just because they were naked...

By *otsolittlesecretWoman  over a year ago

prestatyn

"Why not just ask whoever you’ve invited over if they wouldn’t be ever do kind and not sexually assault your husband?

I mean.. I’ve found myself in the past not touching men just because they were naked..."

Seriously?

If they are looking for straight men thats what they want for their own reasons. They are not saying that a bi guy will assault the man for goodness sake!!

They just don't want bi guys. Can't people have choices anymore?

i think what he is saying just because I guy says he is bi he means he is open to bi but that doesn't mean he wouldnt enjoy sex as a straight person . maybe I am being nieve but is searching for straight only limmiting your choice ? which is exactly the opposite of what you are saying

Bexley

"Why not just ask whoever you’ve invited over if they wouldn’t be ever do kind and not sexually assault your husband?

I mean.. I’ve found myself in the past not touching men just because they were naked..."

Because neither of us are interested in bi guys.

Bexley

I mean.. I’ve found myself in the past not touching men just because they were naked...

Seriously?

If they are looking for straight men thats what they want for their own reasons. They are not saying that a bi guy will assault the man for goodness sake!!

They just don't want bi guys. Can't people have choices anymore? "

Exactly this. There are choices for everything else including blocking male couples. Why not bi/curious guys?

Do we smell kinda funny?

In all seriousness though, how would you even know?

Would I have to pass a test of putting up a shelf before I came in because I might just pretend to be straight? You know.. the ex motorcycle racer makes me fairly butch. And the female fiancée is a good cover (shhh.. don’t tell her). I can even remove a 572ci V8 HEMI from a 1972 Dodge Challeneger and then proceed to rebuild it.

I think the question you should have asked is.. can we please have a comprehensive list of filters in order to be able to filter to our hearts content.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"In all seriousness though, how would you even know?

Would I have to pass a test of putting up a shelf before I came in because I might just pretend to be straight? You know.. the ex motorcycle racer makes me fairly butch. And the female fiancée is a good cover (shhh.. don’t tell her). I can even remove a 572ci V8 HEMI from a 1972 Dodge Challeneger and then proceed to rebuild it.

I think the question you should have asked is.. can we please have a comprehensive list of filters in order to be able to filter to our hearts content. "

Personally I’d like a filter to filter out biphobes and hypocrites!

“Ideally a STRAIGHT guy or nice bifem couple”

Bisexual females ok though. You know. Because 4 boobs.

» Add a new message to this topic