FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Delete unwanted verifications

Delete unwanted verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering can you delete unwanted verifications. I know you can hide summary but want to show it just minus 2 is all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unfortunately not u can block the people so you wont get the written summery but the green tick will stay on your other summery no matrer what.

"Unfortunately not u can block the people so you wont get the written summery but the green tick will stay on your other summery no matrer what."

Thanks

I just don't want them in the summary breakdown bad choices is all

"Unfortunately not u can block the people so you wont get the written summery but the green tick will stay on your other summery no matrer what.

Thanks

I just don't want them in the summary breakdown bad choices is all "

What difference does it make if they're on the summary? You can choose not to display them

Maybe from men????

"Maybe from men????"

Yes. Was talking to 2 guys at a party a while back and some reason they verified me and every time I get asked are you bi or women or couples not looking for bi. I'm always explaining

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Maybe from men????

Yes. Was talking to 2 guys at a party a while back and some reason they verified me and every time I get asked are you bi or women or couples not looking for bi. I'm always explaining "

Hmmmm

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"Maybe from men????

Yes. Was talking to 2 guys at a party a while back and some reason they verified me and every time I get asked are you bi or women or couples not looking for bi. I'm always explaining "

Well if all you did was talk surely displaying the veris would prove that. If you fucked and are now regretting and trying to hide it then that's a whole different issue.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You don't have a summary. How have you managed that? And no verifications from men.

"You don't have a summary. How have you managed that? And no verifications from men. "

you do not have to show the summery

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"You don't have a summary. How have you managed that? And no verifications from men. "

I don't show my summAry

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

The reasons why are largely irrelevant surely?

I think you’ve done the right thing .. your summary doesn’t show and you do show some verifications which ultimately shows the image you’re trying to present right?

The alternative would be to display the verification text from the guys to avoid the questions

V x

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I still think it would be good if you could delete verifications at times. I don’t see why you couldn’t have that option.

People can say what they like on a verification even a social one could be misinterpreted.

"I still think it would be good if you could delete verifications at times. I don’t see why you couldn’t have that option.

People can say what they like on a verification even a social one could be misinterpreted.

Exactly this. Even if not doing or showing it can be misinterpreted when it shows on the verification summary

"

» Add a new message to this topic