FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Who looked at me

Who looked at me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtypair00 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Just looking to find out why when we check who looked at us that tv/rd show up in the list when we have them blocked ?

We have single men and mm couple's blocked too and they don't show up ?

If we unblock single men from messaging they shoe up on the list and when blocked they don't , so why tv/ts shown up in it ?

Mr dirty xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cos we are special

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

You can block 'us' from contacting you but, as far as I am aware, not from looking at your profile. Is it really such an issue?

Dont think blocking a particular group on here from messaging you,means they are blocked from looking at your profile,does it ??

Think only having a block from an individual profile will mean they cant look at you

"cos we are special "

"cos we are special "

Dublin

"Dont think blocking a particular group on here from messaging you,means they are blocked from looking at your profile,does it ??

Think only having a block from an individual profile will mean they cant look at you "

No they can still look at the profile unless they are individually blocked . But they don't show on the who's looked as we are not interested in meeting them . We have single men blocked from messaging and they don't show up on the who's looked list . But if we unblock them they show up straight away on it . And when blocked they no longer show up on it .

"Dont think blocking a particular group on here from messaging you,means they are blocked from looking at your profile,does it ??

Think only having a block from an individual profile will mean they cant look at you

No they can still look at the profile unless they are individually blocked . But they don't show on the who's looked as we are not interested in meeting them . We have single men blocked from messaging and they don't show up on the who's looked list . But if we unblock them they show up straight away on it . And when blocked they no longer show up on it .

"

But why are you so bothered who has or hasn't looked at you anyway ...what about those who have looked in ninja mode,will you be able to sleep knowing they've looked also

who wants to look at ur profile anyway ?? i certainly dont

Dublin

But why are you so bothered who has or hasn't looked at you anyway ...what about those who have looked in ninja mode,will you be able to sleep knowing they've looked also "

Because they are taking up space of some people we might be interested in chatting to lol

And ninja mode makes no difference as it don't show up

Dublin

"who wants to look at ur profile anyway ?? i certainly dont "

Cool thanks

But why are you so bothered who has or hasn't looked at you anyway ...what about those who have looked in ninja mode,will you be able to sleep knowing they've looked also

Because they are taking up space of some people we might be interested in chatting to lol

And ninja mode makes no difference as it don't show up "

..."taking up space"...wasn't aware the internet was running out of space

"who wants to look at ur profile anyway ?? i certainly dont

Cool thanks "

ya truly most welcome !!!

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"cos we are special "

Thank you.

" Because they are taking up space of some people we might be interested in chatting too "

Well all you lovely ladys can all come and view my profile instead, you can even message me because my head is on my shoulders not else where

» Add a new message to this topic