FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Swinging as a single fem..hope it helps x

Swinging as a single fem..hope it helps x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few conversations I had recently made me decide to write this post. I have head of fems being bullied into meets, lots of no shows, time wasters and just overall bad experiences. I am by no means the bible on swinging for single fems lol..however I have been on the scene for over 7 years..both as a single and a couple. I have been very lucky never to have had a no show, but I’ve made MANY mistakes and learned from them...oo god have I! Lol

I have had dire meets and I have made the mistake of meeting for sex without a social meet first..when if I had engaged my brain and not listened to the screaming from my knickers.... I would never have done it!

Everyone will have their own experiences, rules and ways of doing things..so this is not the gospel just a few things that come to mind and that can help us be safer and have better meets..or even meets that actually happen!!. Do remember that guys are people too ..treat them how you want to be treated.. ? ( yes there will still be some that need a map and an Indian warrior guide to find your clit..but hey..that can be fun too!)

First things first...BE SAFE!

Secondly have a great time!

To ensure both of the above you do need to put in a little work and thought. Yes I know it can kill the spontaneity of a meet for those who love the thrill..but it can save you time and effort (do you really want to buff and scrub and polish and look hotter than the Devils sauna for a no show/ time waster or someone that couldn’t spell sex yet alone fuck like a train!!!??)

And for some..will save your neck!

• Above all safety first!! If you are a single fem then the only thing keeping you safe is you!

• If you are meeting someone for the very first time then please please meet in a public place..and make your own way there..do NOT get them to pick you up! I know that meeting in a quiet out of the way beauty spot can be romantic or hot as hell...not so hot if he is a no show or a fruit loop though is it!?

• Before you arrange a meet do all you can to be sure they are who they say they are! That does not mean a credit check and a note from their mother..but please get a pic and better yet, see them on cam. Speak to them on the phone and ‘get a ‘feel’ for who they are.

• Always trust your instincts..you have them for a reason! If something doesn’t ‘feel’ right..then there is a good chance something isn’t right!

• Always try and let a friend know where you are going and what the id of the person is.

• Do not compromise any of your safety measures because he looks hot and promises you the sex of Gods!

• If he cant or wont travel...ask yourself why?

• If he doesn’t want to meet for a social first..again ask yourself why?

• If you have never met this person, know nothing about them and have only seen a pic on line...do you really think it is wise to go to their house??

• Would you be comfortable inviting someone to your house (and in some cases your children’s home) that you know nothing about and may not have seen?

• Use a mobile and not your home number as it’s easy to find out your real name and address. Do you want someone turning up when Aunt Mable is there for a visit or worse when your home alone?

• Get a pic or better yet see them on cam. If he has no pic..are you sure you will be attracted...or do you really like having sex with someone wearing a balaclava because without seeing a face...that is your best option!

• Make sure you are BOTH meeting for the same thing!! If he wants to tie you up and spank you till your eyes pop...but you want a night of baby oil and rose petals...you are both going to be disappointed!! Lol

• Safe sex...well everyone knows they should...but not everyone does. That is your call, but if you have strong feelings on what you prefer then share them. Some guys will not be safe and others insist. Do not compromise your health or worse still a pregnancy because he is hot/tells you its cool/ bullies/begs etc

In chat....

• It can be hard to speak to everyone and answer every whisper so don’t let yourself be bullied

• You will get asked more times than it rains...’what size are your tits’ ‘do you like it up the arse’ etc etc...these are standard questions and don’t take them personally. A witty reply is the best defence and in general the mods will step in and sort anyone causing real issues.

• Try to remember that despite there being loads of idiots and time wasters, there are some great people in chat and that it is also hard for many single guys (yes due to so many not so good single guys lol) but chatting will give you an opportunity to get to know someone a little bit and help you make a decision on meeting or not.

• Please remember that for some people it is a numbers game so you could just be one of many women that a guy contacts

• Do not believe everything every guy says to you. He will flatter you and make you feel like you are the best thing since sliced bread...whilst that is clearly true... you do need to keep some common sense in your head or you will fall for everything and end up feeling foolish

• It is a swinging site..and whilst there are those that do meet, fall in love and tip toe through the tulips...most are on the site for no string sex

• Men (not all) will say anything to get you naked..this is not always a bad thing...but worth remembering!

• Jelousy...we can all feel it, but you need to keep this in check as its swinging..NOT dating! Guys are allowed to speak to whoever they like..the same as a woman does. You cannot expect to always be number one.

Of late there have been people who have been ‘outed’ to friends and family. You need to take this into account and act accordingly. If you give too much personal info and a pile of xxx pics..you do need to consider what you would do if people you know found out..or consider how best you should act to be as sure as possible this won’t happen. Men have those considerations too, so there has to be a compromise.

I’ve chatted to people and discovered we have met in ‘the real world’ or that they have seen me out and about, it happens, so keep that in mind before giving out too many personal clues. Some people get off on hurting people and their lives..please don’t let that be you.

All of the above seems really serious and to be honest it is. Putting that aside though, I love the lifestyle and have had some great times and memories that when I am old and Tena lady is no longer enough ..I will smile and laugh over and over..... You will too!

vol

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What an excellent post!

It is about time someone gave an informative and responsible advice to the single ladies out there.

Excellent, excellent, excellent!

Fantastic post

Well done - excellent post written with honesty and very good advice

on the subject of checking, i would add make sure you only meet verified guys AND contact those they have played with.

As there is currently no way for you to remove a verification that you have made, it may be up, but the person may have changed in the verifiers opinion. Is a good double check!

superb advice! x

*bump* *bump*

Vol.....you are a star.....I had THREE no shows last week...single males are NOT always the ones hard done by....you go gal!!!!

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

good advice for both males and females, it's a bad mad world out there and female or male your equally at risk, ok females maybe more so than male's but if you have a female thats doing it without her partner's knowledge and he's found out about a possible meet,,,,,, well the results could be rather nasty, swinging is a risky enough past time so any safty measure you can put in place are always good and only as good as the person who use's them, and as the o/p rightly said , YOUR THE ONE IN CONTROL so make safty a must at all times.

stay happy stay safe and enjoy what you set out to enjoy

Good advice... well written and appreciated!

xx

That was very informative advice but I do have a someone that I contact if meeting up a single guy on my own and ring when he get there and if we leave the place that we have met in.

Yeah to seeing them on cam as you know they the real thing in the picture

» Add a new message to this topic