FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verifying a new couple

Verifying a new couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rHornyGent OP   Man  over a year ago

South East London

Hi Admin,

Friends of mine have created a couples profile. I’ve met them together and separately. Two veris I’ve left for them have not shown up so they and I are wondering why?

Any thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Shared the same internet connection?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are they looking for single males or are you in their age range or have you shared the same Internet connection? If they aren't looking for single males or your not in their age range then it won't show up same with if u share the same Internet connection

By *rHornyGent OP   Man  over a year ago

South East London

Thanks all. They’ve blocked single guys so will pass the feedback on xx

"Thanks all. They’ve blocked single guys so will pass the feedback on xx"

Yw

"Are they looking for single males or are you in their age range or have you shared the same Internet connection? If they aren't looking for single males or your not in their age range then it won't show up same with if u share the same Internet connection "

Never knew filters filtered through to verification's!Never too old to learn...

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Are they looking for single males or are you in their age range or have you shared the same Internet connection? If they aren't looking for single males or your not in their age range then it won't show up same with if u share the same Internet connection

Never knew filters filtered through to verification's!Never too old to learn..."

that must be a new thing as I've had people who view my cam in chat leave me verifications who would not be able to contact me due to my filters

"Are they looking for single males or are you in their age range or have you shared the same Internet connection? If they aren't looking for single males or your not in their age range then it won't show up same with if u share the same Internet connection

Never knew filters filtered through to verification's!Never too old to learn...

that must be a new thing as I've had people who view my cam in chat leave me verifications who would not be able to contact me due to my filters"

I know that filters affect verifications because I had someone try to leave me a cam verification but didn't show up as outside my age range as well as one of the sexs I block

» Add a new message to this topic