FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Uploading photos

Uploading photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

I’ve noticed a lot of photos of either quotes or tattoos etc, nothing really related to a person (I know tattoos are, but I mean sexually/for the purpose of the site). I’ve also seen people upload photos of sex toys.

I can’t get a photo uploaded with a filter of me being a cat on

I’m wondering if I’m missing something or clicking the wrong options when trying to upload?

I understand filters may not be allowed etc but I tried uploading a photo of my wand before and it got rejected. I have no clue why.

Any assistance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I’m still quite new.

Thank you

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Photos without the user in aren't allowed so it's right that the photo of your wand was rejected.

Cartoon images aren't allowed either.

If you see a photo that breaks the rules report it.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

A picture doesn't have to be sexual to be on here, but the profile holder MUST be in all their pics, tattoos are OK as long as it is their tattoo.

So if you wasn't in the pic with your wand it would have been rejected. You should get a message next to the rejected pic telling you why it wasn't approved.

But Image Mods are human and can make mistakes, so if you think your pic was wrongly rejected, don't delete it but leave it in your gallery and contact Admin via the CONTACT button bottom of home page and ask them to review it for you.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the help and suggestions!

I’ve seen so many cartoon images and quotes etc, just images with words and no person at all so I’ll keep that in mind in future about reporting