FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Sudden change from Single to Couple Profile

Sudden change from Single to Couple Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Dangel OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk

Can anyone answer why my profile has suddenly change from single to couples profile? This is my single profile - the only person playing is me!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Someone has likely reported it because it states your hubby will be present. Whether for safety of not, it is not a single female present.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Someone mustve reported it as you hubby can present, best thing is contacting admin from the contact button

Norfolk

Thanks. The comment about hubby present is only recent, due to the change in the type of profile. Prior to that, hubby was only mentioned in a verification because he happened to be at the club on that evening, he wasn't involved in the play and the meets are as a single female. Probably start again with another profile

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP if you will be meeting purely on your own you should have a singles profile. If your husband will be there, regardless of whether or not he plays, you should have a couples profile. You can have both if needed.

People will report others to admin if the profile looks like it should be a couples one instead of a single person's. It doesn't even have to be written on the profile, if it comes up in messages and/or you have verifications which mention a partner you may get reported and admin may change it.

There are lots of profiles where people are not what/who they claim to be. Couples posing as singles, men posing as couples, men posing as single ladies etc. I think admin try to manage these accounts by changing them to the correct setting rather than just removing them completely.

If you believe admin have made a mistake you can ask them to change it back, just use the contact admin button.

Norfolk

I know of loads of married women who have both single and couples profile, as I do. Even one of the moderators I know has both! I don't need a second couples profile lol. But thanks, I have asked Admin to make the change. Will have to wait and see.

Norfolk

All sorted. Thanks for the advice.

» Add a new message to this topic