FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Distance

Distance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azzini OP   Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

Can someone tell me please how to change the distance on my profile please? It shows 10 miles but want to change it but can't seem to do it. Thanks in ad advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Do you mean that when you look at your own profile you see

"Distance:

within 10 miles "?

I suspect that everyone is within 10 miles of themselves! Even if you set your location to be miles away from where you really are, I suspect you'll see the same!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can someone tell me please how to change the distance on my profile please? It shows 10 miles but want to change it but can't seem to do it. Thanks in ad advance x "

That's the distance of whatever profile you look at is from you.

To us your profile says 100+ miles away (130+ driving) but to you it would say you're within 10 miles of yourself unless you found away of running extremely fast in the opposite direction of your shadow

By *azzini OP   Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

Arrh thanks guys for your advice. I didn't realise that it does show further away when others look at it xx

By *tar1maleMan  over a year ago

and washington DC

Question please. Is there a profile option whereby one can state how many miles away he:she can travel in order to meet new friends? In other words, if I live in London I might want to limit my search to 59 miles. Is that possible and if do, how?

» Add a new message to this topic