FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Stolen pictures

Stolen pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs C and Mr C OP   Couple  over a year ago

North East

I came across two profiles, both with the same profile pic. When I google reversed image searched it, turns out to be an Estate agent from California! As a test, I screenshot the pic & added it to our account (which has our faces in our private pics & this stolen pic looks nothing like us) It was approved in minutes. I may be completely naive, but how can this happen?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For heaven's sake, why add a photo that is not of you to your account??? Testing??? WTF I,'ve heard it all now. Do you seriously think admin have time to check every photo uploaded against the ones members already have on their profile. To deliberately upload a stolen photo just to test admin is just plain stupid x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pic mods have to go through 1000s everyday and some get through.. they are only human

By *rs C and Mr C OP   Couple  over a year ago

North East

To prove that the system is massively flawed, clearly I’ve deleted it immediately. I’m sure if I can run a pic through google reverse image, that it could be set into the system to check for stolen pics before they are approved by this site. And people wonder why the place is now full of fakes, dreamers & time-wasters!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is probably wise just to report a pic instead of stealing a pic to upload yourself.