FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > age filters

age filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i wanted to chat with a gut just outside my filters so i removed block and changed age. despite this he still cant message me why

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"i wanted to chat with a gut just outside my filters so i removed block and changed age. despite this he still cant message me why"

If he has been blocked by age filters there's a delay of a few hours until he can mail you even if the filters or his age has changed. This stops people from attempting to message, getting blocked, changing their age on their account and just trying again and sneaking around it.

If you wanted to contact him and mailed him first he would be able to reply. It's becase he has been blocked once that the delay is now in place.

Admin x

thankyou for your quick repy

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

PS. in future if you want to contact someone outside your age range changing your filters is pointless. If you mail them, they can reply.

Admin x

tried that and adding as a friend didnt work. hopefully in a few hours it will be ok

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"tried that and adding as a friend didnt work. hopefully in a few hours it will be ok"

The delay needs to expire. Should be OK tomorrow.

Admin x

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"i wanted to chat with a gut just outside my filters so i removed block and changed age. despite this he still cant message me why

If he has been blocked by age filters there's a delay of a few hours until he can mail you even if the filters or his age has changed. This stops people from attempting to message, getting blocked, changing their age on their account and just trying again and sneaking around it.

If you wanted to contact him and mailed him first he would be able to reply. It's becase he has been blocked once that the delay is now in place.

Admin x"

Wow clever admin.

» Add a new message to this topic