FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > New! All updates (from "looking for" matches)

New! All updates (from "looking for" matches)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This has just appeared today,need to be a supporter to use it.

Almost thought about becoming a supporter to see updates,but seeing as 60/70% off those who appear in my searches also have a "block from my sex" i wont be bothering

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"This has just appeared today,need to be a supporter to use it.

Almost thought about becoming a supporter to see updates,but seeing as 60/70% off those who appear in my searches also have a "block from my sex" i wont be bothering "

the ones that I'm being shown are all hundreds of miles away! don't rate it much as a feature

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

the ones that I'm being shown are all hundreds of miles away! don't rate it much as a feature"

Same here. Bit pointless if you ask me...

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

I’m from donny and it posting stuff from London , now fair enough if I was going down south but I don’t

Sadly, useless feature as distance is a MAJOR factor in 'looking for' criteria. Hopefully this can be tweaked .. .. ..

"Sadly, useless feature as distance is a MAJOR factor in 'looking for' criteria. Hopefully this can be tweaked .. .. .."

Definitely need a max distance setting added to the looking for options

By *anda and CatCouple  over a year ago

Agreed, pretty pointless update, can't see any benefit!

I’m not a fan of this change, I can’t see any benefits in seeing everyone’s status updates when they’re miles away and there’s very little chance of me ever making contact with them.

I’d be happier with a more refined local update 3.g. Being able to specify the radius for people. Currently being based in swansea, I get updates as far as West Wales but none from Bridgend or Cardiff (which are closer and much easier to get to)

On the above point, sometimes through search criteria, I pick up profiles who are within distance (as the crow flies) but are in north Devon (which is a 3 hour drive) due to the Bristol Channel. I do appreciate that there are probably very few areas which have this kind of geographical quirk, but could it be considered for amendments in any future updates please?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Weird!!!

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I have had a look and can quite confidently say it is a feature I will never use again.

I see enough status updates moaning about "nobody ever meets" and cock pics taken over the toilet on my local feed, why would I want to see the same thing from members who are hundreds of miles away!

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

So every single person(s) who fits into our meet criteria is shown? If so that's thousands of profiles and to whittle down from and, how does this feature select from our groups who we're likely to meet, it can't! Tweaking the search with sub categories would have been a better place to add a feature that's more likely to help us with potential match ups, in my opinion of course.

By *otaweirdoMan  over a year ago

medway

I’d like the idea if it was a live version of the ‘who’s near that matches’ option..

I’m sure version 2.0 will be great!

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

who came up with this as a feature?

Seriously, there weren't any better ones in the forum?

"Sadly, useless feature as distance is a MAJOR factor in 'looking for' criteria. Hopefully this can be tweaked .. .. .."

Yup it would help. It would also help if i meet their criteria too

"who came up with this as a feature?

Seriously, there weren't any better ones in the forum?"

Like having profiles so that for couples there is a designated male half and female half. Enabling users to search bi sexuality more effectively. As it stands now searching for bi/bi curious brings up couples were both are bi, not just couples where the lady is bi or if the male is bi.

Bit pointless tbh as most people are miles away.

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Torridge Area of Devon

Yep needs a bit of tweaking does this one..

just clicked on a random profile in Our Criteria list, came up with a Guy in the USA....

Just Queuing up at Heathrow now for a boarding pass.....not

Yeah it’s an utter waste of space. Even a small country like the UK is a huge place and seeing everyone is pointless. A version of this that’s targeted and shows who you may actually be able to meet would be good. But not what they have done.

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"Sadly, useless feature as distance is a MAJOR factor in 'looking for' criteria. Hopefully this can be tweaked .. .. ..

Definitely need a max distance setting added to the looking for options"

no point until admin sort out the geography of the country.... i get up to 160 miles away from me when searching east midlands,

can't help feeling that spending time sorting that out would be far more useful than this latest "feature"

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Almost thought about becoming a supporter to see updates,but seeing as 60/70% off those who appear in my searches also have a "block from my sex" i wont be bothering

the ones that I'm being shown are all hundreds of miles away! don't rate it much as a feature"

Neither do I. I'd rather have a distance filter to stop people from 100s of miles away messaging me.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Maybe it is just to have a good old perv at other site members no matter where they are

I’ve just noticed they’re all miles away

Needs more than a tweak......a bit like Daisy nipples mmmm but has certainly opened the perving 'window' that we normally peek through NO ! NO! NO! that just sounds weird but you know what I mean lol xx

By *RCADIAN HAZECouple  over a year ago

Rotherham/ Barnsley

Makes no difference what we're looking for if they are miles away lol then not much point we've always known there's folk out there that meet what we're looking for.....but if we a want to arrange a little holiday then it comes in useful lol

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"I have had a look and can quite confidently say it is a feature I will never use again.

I see enough status updates moaning about "nobody ever meets" and cock pics taken over the toilet on my local feed, why would I want to see the same thing from members who are hundreds of miles away!"

Me too. I’m

Now seeing all men between 40 and 60. Fucking hell that’s a lot of whinging and cocks. And I like cocks.

Get rid ..... pretty please.

Vex

looked at a few and all miles away - so dont see the point - just do the saved searches

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

There are definitely other updates that would be more than welcomed. Don't know anybody that is welcoming this change.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I don't think it shows unless you click on the link

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"Maybe it is just to have a good old perv at other site members no matter where they are"

All good and well but for some of us that don't wish to come up on certain area searches it doesn't help us. My profile is set away from where my real life stalker lives. Now I will come up on this new update

"Maybe it is just to have a good old perv at other site members no matter where they are

All good and well but for some of us that don't wish to come up on certain area searches it doesn't help us. My profile is set away from where my real life stalker lives. Now I will come up on this new update "

That’s a very good point!!

I’ve just looked again,it’s wall to wall cock pictures on a rolling scroll....

"Maybe it is just to have a good old perv at other site members no matter where they are

All good and well but for some of us that don't wish to come up on certain area searches it doesn't help us. My profile is set away from where my real life stalker lives. Now I will come up on this new update

That’s a very good point!! "

So basically I may as well stick my profile back where I live and get ready to call the police again !! Yippee

"I’ve just looked again,it’s wall to wall cock pictures on a rolling scroll.... "

My block list I'd gonna multiply rapidly if I start looking

I am in kerry in ireland and all i am getting is people from the UK which is no good to me. I am not going to be there so pointless looking at it anymore. What a waste of an upgrade if u ask me

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I don't think it shows unless you click on the link"

Dumb add on

This and... well straight ladies aren't really gonna wanna meet me for the same reason I might wanna meet them eh?

Near Marlborough

Please get rid of this feature dear fab owners. I use my filters well and have never had hundreds of messages. Just a few hours since this was implemented i have had hundreds from people all over the fucking country cos now I’m appearing on their feed. And I can’t change anything else on my side to prevent it. All I can do now is bulk delete. Or block everyone from messaging but where’s the fun in that.

Really a waste of an upgrade.

V x

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Please get rid of this feature dear fab owners. I use my filters well and have never had hundreds of messages. Just a few hours since this was implemented i have had hundreds from people all over the fucking country cos now I’m appearing on their feed. And I can’t change anything else on my side to prevent it. All I can do now is bulk delete. Or block everyone from messaging but where’s the fun in that.

Really a waste of an upgrade.

V x

"

I've had exactly the same issue as you, I'm fed up with this useless upgrade already. Fab, do you realised you have opened the floodgates to our inboxes? Like you say apart from blocking everyone from messaging we are stuffed.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Also, now there will be even more threads popping up from disgruntled people about women deleting mail unread. I don't know why this was ever deemed to be a useful feature. I don't recall any threads on feedback with people asking for it.

Near Marlborough

Please please please get rid of it. In all my years here I have never had so much shit in my inbox. Do I have to block all men messaging me?

Heeeeeeelp

V x

Would be better if they implemented a message filter where people hundreds of miles away couldn't message.

And one to stop friend invites from people we haven't spoke too

It was bad enough before, any update I put on was an excuse for the local eejits to send the few words of crap; I would have to remove it. Now they come from farther away also.

A friend only mail box please

By *uicy72Woman  over a year ago

North Colchester

"

the ones that I'm being shown are all hundreds of miles away! don't rate it much as a feature

Same here. Bit pointless if you ask me..."

Me too !

Ridiculous

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"And one to stop friend invites from people we haven't spoke too"

That would be awesome

» Add a new message to this topic