FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > User gone completely

User gone completely

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heya. Just wondering was chatting to a girl on here, went to check my account to see if she’d replied again and the user, inbox and sent messages had disappeared. Is this a glitch, have I been blocked or is it something else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Heya. Just wondering was chatting to a girl on here, went to check my account to see if she’d replied again and the user, inbox and sent messages had disappeared. Is this a glitch, have I been blocked or is it something else? "

May have deleted her profile? Im unsure if you can still see anything when someone hides their profile. x

By *heekyflickWoman  over a year ago

LINCOLN

"Heya. Just wondering was chatting to a girl on here, went to check my account to see if she’d replied again and the user, inbox and sent messages had disappeared. Is this a glitch, have I been blocked or is it something else? "

Looks like you could have been blocked as if they left the site message states user no longer on site (unlos) in forum terms...sorry

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No sometimes when the user leaves everything goes ans sometimes it says unlos

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

if they left the site message would still be there under user no longer on site.

If they blocked you messages would still show it would only be when you tried to message it would say ur blocked from messaging .

My guess is the profile has been suspended by admin

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Mails sometimes go with the user when they leave, you would still see the mails if a person was disabled by Admin

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

you've scared her off

By *elsosreyxCouple  over a year ago

Southminster

We had the same today, first time weve seen this. Probably chatting to the same person

» Add a new message to this topic