FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Hot Pic Filter problem

Hot Pic Filter problem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else having single female profiles show up in other categories like MF Couples and worryingly the top Male pic at present looks definitely female to me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

It happens all the time.

When you add a new pic you have to say who's in it. If you pick the wrong category it will appear in hot picks under the wrong one if it gets enough fabs.

There are lots though! Have people suddenly all started suffering from fat fingers

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"There are lots though! Have people suddenly all started suffering from fat fingers "

Perhaps I'm being cynical but I'm more inclined to think they are doing it deliberately. If they don't get enough fabs to appear on page 1 in the correct section the put it in the wrong one just to get to the top.

"There are lots though! Have people suddenly all started suffering from fat fingers

Perhaps I'm being cynical but I'm more inclined to think they are doing it deliberately. If they don't get enough fabs to appear on page 1 in the correct section the put it in the wrong one just to get to the top."

Hmm dunno about that!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There are lots though! Have people suddenly all started suffering from fat fingers

Perhaps I'm being cynical but I'm more inclined to think they are doing it deliberately. If they don't get enough fabs to appear on page 1 in the correct section the put it in the wrong one just to get to the top."

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case..

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Perhaps I'm being cynical but I'm more inclined to think they are doing it deliberately. If they don't get enough fabs to appear on page 1 in the correct section the put it in the wrong one just to get to the top.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.. "

Me neither... Must be similar to the ones who suddenly appear on page1 of Irish hot pics with 1000 Fabs on a new photo after returning from an imaginary hour in London

» Add a new message to this topic