FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > How does the “meets” function work?

How does the “meets” function work?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there an option to add myself to one? Almost like a social calendar? Or does the admin / event creator add you once you’ve expressed interest?

Thanks,

Chris

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

Do you mean you have seen someone else's meet and want to join in so to speak? If so then all you can do is write to who ever put the meet up.

They are there to show people where you are going or to ask people to meet you.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Do you mean you have seen someone else's meet and want to join in so to speak? If so then all you can do is write to who ever put the meet up.

They are there to show people where you are going or to ask people to meet you. "

I’ve seen meets posted up on people’s profiles. I imagine these are upcoming meets this person is attending.

I just didn’t know if I am supposed to add myself to, let’s say, a social. Or if the admin of the social account adds me after I express interest in attending. And your second paragraph answered that for me.

Thanks a lot.

Chris

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

If it's for events they are normally in the forums somewhere that's where you would add your name/show interest

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Do you mean you have seen someone else's meet and want to join in so to speak? If so then all you can do is write to who ever put the meet up.

They are there to show people where you are going or to ask people to meet you.

I’ve seen meets posted up on people’s profiles. I imagine these are upcoming meets this person is attending.

I just didn’t know if I am supposed to add myself to, let’s say, a social. Or if the admin of the social account adds me after I express interest in attending. And your second paragraph answered that for me.

Thanks a lot.

Chris"

If it's a meet by a person or couple, you contact them directly.

For meets at club's or socials, then look on the club meets posts and add a comment.

» Add a new message to this topic