FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > How many photo's?

How many photo's?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I was not a site supporter, as a male I was limited to 12 photo's. Is it different for women? One particular woman I keep looking at (and admire) has 23 so far and they keep coming at 3 every day!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Verified members get a higher photo allowance.

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/733589

Brilliant. Thank-you. I maybe should have gone to the feedback forum instead of this one. So, according to the new allowances, the object of my affections has only one to go, as she is not photo-verified. Pity!

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Brilliant. Thank-you. I maybe should have gone to the feedback forum instead of this one. So, according to the new allowances, the object of my affections has only one to go, as she is not photo-verified. Pity!"

She may delete some older pictures so she can keep adding new ones or decide to be a site supporter to get more. As a silver site supporter who is photo and meet verified I can have 150 photos!

Don't lose hope OP

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The site says its having trouble download new pics so won't let me, I'm gold member. New pics always up but some reason I can't... Darren in Bradford

"Brilliant. Thank-you. I maybe should have gone to the feedback forum instead of this one. So, according to the new allowances, the object of my affections has only one to go, as she is not photo-verified. Pity!

She may delete some older pictures so she can keep adding new ones or decide to be a site supporter to get more. As a silver site supporter who is photo and meet verified I can have 150 photos!

Don't lose hope OP "

I suspected she was fake, and lo and behold, sudden disappearance (I did report the profile). Let's face it, it was a too good to be true. No shame about showing face. Why are you here looking for men if you are so gorgeous anyway? And not willing to photo-verify. The one verification was obviously contrived. Conclusion: photo's of woman posted by a man. Complete hoax. But who was the poor woman? And who was the sick bastard? Admin should do more about these people.

» Add a new message to this topic