FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Message filters not working?

Message filters not working?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve my filters set to exclude certain demographics but they’re not filtering so well? Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umble60Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Really struggling to get verified by long standing member ! She has posted a verification of me but it does not appear on my account! Then when I go to manage verifications section it tells me I am not eligible to use it ! What can I do as I amphoto verified and a gold supporter very frustrating !! Any suggestions ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Really struggling to get verified by long standing member ! She has posted a verification of me but it does not appear on my account! Then when I go to manage verifications section it tells me I am not eligible to use it ! What can I do as I amphoto verified and a gold supporter very frustrating !! Any suggestions ?? "

You are not meet verified, green tick so you are unable to verify others my lovely.

Ayr

"Really struggling to get verified by long standing member ! She has posted a verification of me but it does not appear on my account! Then when I go to manage verifications section it tells me I am not eligible to use it ! What can I do as I amphoto verified and a gold supporter very frustrating !! Any suggestions ??

You are not meet verified, green tick so you are unable to verify others my lovely."

Have you shared an internet connection at all?

Ayr

Thank you but my problem is the member who wants to verify me has posted a verification where is it ! The member has over 100 verifications herself so shouldn’t be a problem should it ?

"Thank you but my problem is the member who wants to verify me has posted a verification where is it ! The member has over 100 verifications herself so shouldn’t be a problem should it ? "

See my comment above hun. Also, is she within any age filters you have set?

Ayr

No never shared internet connection!

Ayr

She is within my filters it’s so frustrating thank you for your help much appreciated

"No never shared internet connection! "

Unless she is outside your age filters I don't know why it won't come through. Contact admin, they can probably sort it.

"I’ve my filters set to exclude certain demographics but they’re not filtering so well? Any advice?"

Is it the no public photos on profile one? That is easily bypassed and is pretty much useless.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Really struggling to get verified by long standing member ! She has posted a verification of me but it does not appear on my account! Then when I go to manage verifications section it tells me I am not eligible to use it ! What can I do as I amphoto verified and a gold supporter very frustrating !! Any suggestions ??

You are not meet verified, green tick so you are unable to verify others my lovely."

You can pop into the cam rooms and ask someone to verify you there, then you can verify others xx

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I’ve my filters set to exclude certain demographics but they’re not filtering so well? Any advice?"

Have you messaged them before? If you have that breaks the filter and the only option left is to block their profile x

"I’ve my filters set to exclude certain demographics but they’re not filtering so well? Any advice?

Have you messaged them before? If you have that breaks the filter and the only option left is to block their profile x"

Nope never messaged them before?

By *ancashire GalWoman  over a year ago

Blackburn

I have the same problem.

I have blocked guys under 31 messaging me but a 29yr old male has messaged me tonight. We have never talked before.

"I have the same problem.

I have blocked guys under 31 messaging me but a 29yr old male has messaged me tonight. We have never talked before. "

I thought I was going a bit daft so glad someone else is having bother

They have maybe changed their age in order to message you.. your allowed to change it once.. report it to admin

Hi when we write a status it doesnt appear on the wall but does go on our profile and when we upload pics they get verified and go on our account but again dont appear on the wall like everyone elses. Anyone have any ideas how we can rectify this ? We are silver site members, we are verified by other users and photo verified.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Hi when we write a status it doesnt appear on the wall but does go on our profile and when we upload pics they get verified and go on our account but again dont appear on the wall like everyone elses. Anyone have any ideas how we can rectify this ? We are silver site members, we are verified by other users and photo verified. "

Status updates and pics not appearing on the wall, I assume you mean they don't show on your local updates?

No your status and pics don't show on YOUR local updates for you to see but should appear to others in your area, because why would you need to see your own pics and status.

"Hi when we write a status it doesnt appear on the wall but does go on our profile and when we upload pics they get verified and go on our account but again dont appear on the wall like everyone elses. Anyone have any ideas how we can rectify this ? We are silver site members, we are verified by other users and photo verified.

Status updates and pics not appearing on the wall, I assume you mean they don't show on your local updates?

No your status and pics don't show on YOUR local updates for you to see but should appear to others in your area, because why would you need to see your own pics and status.

"

sorted it now thanks. If you send yourself a friend request then you can see what you put on the public wall, pics and status to keep an eye on them

» Add a new message to this topic