FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Anonymous abuse

Anonymous abuse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im getting messages...again....from someone who deletes the profile after they have sent them?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most likely someone who actually knows you. Ex boyfriend or girl friend. That or it's just some moron filling their time who probably lives with their parents and spends all day sat at the computer.

Personally I'd love to abuse you but I'd make damn sure you knew it was me

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

not much you can do apart from keep reporting too admin sounds like someone who knows you I think

"Im getting messages...again....from someone who deletes the profile after they have sent them?"

Block messages from all new members, non verified, and those with no public pics. That may help

By *iobhainWoman  over a year ago

Éire

Surely fab can ban the ip addresses?

Yep I've had it all on here OP. It was someone I knew who threatened to tell my daughter I was on here if I didn't let him fuck me

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Yep I've had it all on here OP. It was someone I knew who threatened to tell my daughter I was on here if I didn't let him fuck me "

I had that as well but unfortunately for him it backfired. My kids know about fab and say i brought them up alone with no men coming and going so Its about time I had some fun.

My son told him in no unertain terms if he contacted me again hr would regret it. Strangely enuf his profile disappeared x

"Surely fab can ban the ip addresses?"

Not necessarily going to help as most providers will give you a dynamic IP so as soon as they got a new one or logged in from phone that would be different.

Maybe start a new profile yourself with a slightly different location. Make sure new profiles, no veris and no pics cant contact you. Inform Fab. X

"Yep I've had it all on here OP. It was someone I knew who threatened to tell my daughter I was on here if I didn't let him fuck me

I had that as well but unfortunately for him it backfired. My kids know about fab and say i brought them up alone with no men coming and going so Its about time I had some fun.

My son told him in no unertain terms if he contacted me again hr would regret it. Strangely enuf his profile disappeared x"

Good for you x I saved all his messages and called him out on it and told him to go ahead as I think my daughter would have the same attitude as your children but to this day my daughter hasn't said anything to me so he Obviously didn't tell her. My daughter would be ok i think but she'd just worry about me too much.

Like you I couldn't have anyone having something over me like that. They're just sad individuals x