FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Couple

Couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi when we put a status on, it doesnt go on the wall, just on our profile so guessing other users will only see our status if the look at our profile. Same with pics we upload, they get verified and put on our profile but dont appear in public on the wall like others even tho shared to public ? We have checked all our settings and we are silver site members, we are photo verified. We have verifications from friends. We have not hidden our profile or anything. Anyone have any ideas ?? We know for a fact they used to be visible to ourselves on the wall. Admin please dont comment saying you think something and then close my thread before getting an answer. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

You don't see your own status on the local updates.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi when we put a status on, it doesnt go on the wall, just on our profile so guessing other users will only see our status if the look at our profile. Same with pics we upload, they get verified and put on our profile but dont appear in public on the wall like others even tho shared to public ? We have checked all our settings and we are silver site members, we are photo verified. We have verifications from friends. We have not hidden our profile or anything. Anyone have any ideas ?? We know for a fact they used to be visible to ourselves on the wall. Admin please dont comment saying you think something and then close my thread before getting an answer. Thanks

"

remember to hit the save button

"You don't see your own status on the local updates. "
we have always seen our own post in the past

You dont see your own stuff on local updates

"Hi when we put a status on, it doesnt go on the wall, just on our profile so guessing other users will only see our status if the look at our profile. Same with pics we upload, they get verified and put on our profile but dont appear in public on the wall like others even tho shared to public ? We have checked all our settings and we are silver site members, we are photo verified. We have verifications from friends. We have not hidden our profile or anything. Anyone have any ideas ?? We know for a fact they used to be visible to ourselves on the wall. Admin please dont comment saying you think something and then close my thread before getting an answer. Thanks

remember to hit the save button"

yes we do press save and it does save and go onto our status on our profile but we cant see it on the public posts, yet we used to on our old profile ???

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP your pictures and status update does show on the public wall. I have just changed my location to match yours so I could check it for you. Your latest status update is showing in the local updates.

Other people can see it in local updates but it doesn't show you your own posts/pictures.

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"You dont see your own stuff on local updates"

I do!

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"You don't see your own status on the local updates. "

Yes you do

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"You dont see your own stuff on local updates

I do!"

I do, but only because I friended myself, but you don't see your own pics and statuses in local updates.

"OP your pictures and status update does show on the public wall. I have just changed my location to match yours so I could check it for you. Your latest status update is showing in the local updates.

Other people can see it in local updates but it doesn't show you your own posts/pictures."

thanks just strange we have always been able to see our own post on local updates in the past and now we cant

I do!

I do, but only because I friended myself, but you don't see your own pics and statuses in local updates."

That's all you have to do add yourself as a friend

"You dont see your own stuff on local updates"
we always have in the past

I do!

I do, but only because I friended myself, but you don't see your own pics and statuses in local updates.

That's all you have to do add yourself as a friend "

ahh yes ur right. Thanks for that

I do!"

Well i dont!!

I do!

Well i dont!!"

thanks yes sorted it now. If you send yourself a friend request then you can see what you put on the public wall.

I do!

Well i dont!!thanks yes sorted it now. If you send yourself a friend request then you can see what you put on the public wall. "

Ha but what if they reject tje friend rwquest

I do!

Well i dont!!thanks yes sorted it now. If you send yourself a friend request then you can see what you put on the public wall.

Ha but what if they reject tje friend rwquest "

they dont lol

» Add a new message to this topic