FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verification error

Verification error

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igcockforfun2013 OP   Man  over a year ago

UK

Hello i have been verified by a guy saying he has seen me fuck my fbuddy when in actual fact the guy just messaged me asking if he could watch and take pics! I declined as he is a gay guy and dont want awkwardness.

Anyway as he has verified me when he hasnt actually met me how do i remove his veri and report?

I am not happy that someone can verify falsely and theres no report button next to it. what can i do?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is a report button on their profile page?

UK

Ok and i assume that will remove the veri?

I wouldnt mind if i had met the guy but im not interested. Have met guys when arranging threesums or more with my female friend. Thank you xx

You can get rid of his veri by blocking him, but the verification summary will still show 1men verified.

"You can get rid of his veri by blocking him, but the verification summary will still show 1men verified."

Also you do know that you can hide his verification don't you?

UK

Yes ive reported him and blocked him but still showing met him he asked and i said no on the basis he is gay. Ive met a guy with my fbuddy and she enjoyed the guy perving on her although she knew he was perving on us both but that was ok coz he didnt touch and she knew she was getting attention too. Been here 4/5 years and ive never had this before. Xx

UK

Yes ive not displayed his veri but still doesnt feel right that its there

[Removed by poster at 08/05/18 20:53:33]

"Yes ive not displayed his veri but still doesnt feel right that its there"

Well block him then and the veri will disappear!

UK

Ive blocked him but still says newest meet 6hours ago.

Really annoyed me that has.

I assume i wont be the last person or is the first person to have had a fake veri xx

"Yes ive reported him and blocked him but still showing met him he asked and i said no on the basis he is gay. Ive met a guy with my fbuddy and she enjoyed the guy perving on her although she knew he was perving on us both but that was ok coz he didnt touch and she knew she was getting attention too. Been here 4/5 years and ive never had this before. Xx"

If you have blocked him, the veri should disappear. can u unblock again and then block back... If it still appears then report to admin, through contact form...

UK

Thank you. I will delete the thread now as i dont think theres anything more i can do. Thank you all for your help stay safe and have fun xx

The only way you can hide the met 6 hours ago part is if you hide all your veries and don't display how many people you've met on your profile? You're just have the green thing up saying you're verified x

"Ive blocked him but still says newest meet 6hours ago.

Really annoyed me that has.

I assume i wont be the last person or is the first person to have had a fake veri xx"

Ha... As I said the verification summary will not change, only the actual verification give by that user will disappear. You got to live up with it.... But ur correct even that should disapper but fab is not perfect always... May be admins had to update that...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You don't have to " live with it" If you report the profile and it is found he did give you a false verification Admin will remove it