FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > 2nd (single) acct not working

2nd (single) acct not working

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *verride OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

As I’ve seen posted on here before our 2nd account ‘afrodisiac69’ is unable to create forum post, unable to verify someone even though they verified me, we even paid for site supporters only to be frustrated and little or no help from anyone.

If this is a way of spotting fakes it has got to be the worse way I can think possible of doing it...

Can someone help with the 2nd account please?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Admin are the only ones who can do anything about this - and only if they are told abou the problem through the 'CONTACT' system [see the teeny tiny print at the bottom of the Homepage] - needs to done directly from the affected profile.

"As I’ve seen posted on here before our 2nd account ‘afrodisiac69’ is unable to create forum post, unable to verify someone even though they verified me, we even paid for site supporters only to be frustrated and little or no help from anyone.

If this is a way of spotting fakes it has got to be the worse way I can think possible of doing it...

Can someone help with the 2nd account please?"

By *verride OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Thank you for the response, I have already done this and I got a message back saying ‘we have already answered your query on the FAQ page’ and was given a link the that. I did respond the that message but haven’t yet heard anything 5+ days later.