FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > message filters block single males

message filters block single males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackandLucy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chester

Hi all, generally, we block messages from single males in the message filter options. We're a couple and if we want to find a single male, we'll do the looking.

However, now that we've found one, we can't figure out how to allow his messages to come through without disabling the filter option - which will allow all the messages from single males to come through again.

Anyone know a workaround?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ORNY_DEVIL_SEEKERSCouple  over a year ago

Basildon Essex

"Hi all, generally, we block messages from single males in the message filter options. We're a couple and if we want to find a single male, we'll do the looking.

However, now that we've found one, we can't figure out how to allow his messages to come through without disabling the filter option - which will allow all the messages from single males to come through again.

Hey we message filters on for single guys but the guys we have messaged or winked at can still message us as we have made contact with them before so he will still be able to message u

Anyone know a workaround?"

By *oloandsaabWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Message him and he will be able to reply

Chester

I did message him - we've been messaging back and forth, added him as a friend and left feedback.

But as soon as the message filter's activated, I can't receive any more of his messages.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Have you tried messaging him again, AFTER you've put your filters on? Or sending him a friends request?

By *oloandsaabWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"I did message him - we've been messaging back and forth, added him as a friend and left feedback.

But as soon as the message filter's activated, I can't receive any more of his messages."

Contact admin sounds like a glitch

Chester

Yeah, it actually says at the bottom of the filters page that messaging someone bypasses the filter if you've added them as a friend etc.

probably just a temporary bug..

By *aughtyboytmMan  over a year ago

Burgess Hill

I blocked single guys. But still receiving messages!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all, generally, we block messages from single males in the message filter options. We're a couple and if we want to find a single male, we'll do the looking.

Anyone know a workaround?"

Just message or wink. Allows him to reply. Loads of people don’t know this. I met a girl in a club who kept looking at me a lot and didn’t know.

» Add a new message to this topic