FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocked but not blocked

Blocked but not blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *outhwestmart OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Ok this is a weird one! Well not that weird because I've just found it in another feed and they had the same problem but they're no longer on the site!

So I had a friend we have known each other for a few years she's a bit crazy! I've been away for work and when I returned I had a message from her and her friend saying why have I blocked them?? I hadn't blocked them, but she ended up leaving the site but now she has just joined back up and we have started talking again but her friend has said she has not blocked me but when I click her name she is blocked and she is not on my block list!

Admin is like getting blood from a stone and won't have a solution because they do not reply!

Anybody else had this problem

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Admin can put a block between 2 profiles, it is possible that this may be the case. And if you have contacted them and asked for it to be removed and it hasn't been then it looks like you have your answer.

By *outhwestmart OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Admin can put a block between 2 profiles, it is possible that this may be the case. And if you have contacted them and asked for it to be removed and it hasn't been then it looks like you have your answer."

But the question in the first place it is why would they block it why would they put that block between two profiles when we have never ever had any form of communication! But also between my friend and myself! Don't make any sense!

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

London

At a certain point it’s better to move chats to WhatsApp especially if you are friends

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

I had this in chat, I was chatting to a lady in the general room for quite a while,I then tried to go to her profile it said I was blocked, every other person who I have blocked or has blocked me will not show up in the chat room, so why this time?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If someone has been suspended by admin how long are they suspended for

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"If someone has been suspended by admin how long are they suspended for"

Depends.

Can be a temporary 5 day suspension or a permanent one, there is normally mail from Admin explaining this.

» Add a new message to this topic