FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > PLEAS HELP REAL NAME USED!

PLEAS HELP REAL NAME USED!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any moderators awake, please, please, please help, someone I've met in real life have used my privat life name in the forums! Anyone awake? Please green arrowe me and help me!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Report the thread. Then it will be dealt with when someones around.

"Report the thread. Then it will be dealt with when someones around."
I've reported it, I wrote them, I contacted the site owners, I've reported their profile, I've reported their post. Nothing yet!

So much for people you have met in your private life not getting the privacy element of this site! Mortified!

I can't believe I might actually have to even use a fake name when meeting people in swingers clubs or at swingers parties! Beyond belief!

" Then it will be dealt with when someones around."
Thanks, that is probably the case. Thanks for replying!

It will be dealt with when people are awake/around.

"It will be dealt with when people are awake/around."
Thank you, it's kind of you to write that.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It's obviously been dealt with, no thread on green arrow and OP is unlos.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Sorry for being asleep during the night

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Sorry for being asleep during the night "

How awful of you to do that, don't you know mods should be on call 24/7?!

By *ndecidedMan  over a year ago

London

"Sorry for being asleep during the night "

For the £5 membership, you should be at the beck and call 25hrs a day!!

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Sorry for being asleep during the night

For the £5 membership, you should be at the beck and call 25hrs a day!! "

But I don't get paid

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

People used to call us paranoid, as we don't use our real names, and we don't actually live IN the town it says on our profile, but we live NEAR.

However, over the years, having seen bust ups between "friends" on here, and people getting "outted" as a result, I think more and more people are realising that its not paranoid to be cautious about your "real world" identity.

Only a few friend who we trust implicitly know "us"... and it will stay that way.

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

London

There was a thread in the OP’s green arrow that mentioned her name. If she hadn’t raised the issue, I don’t think anyone would have noticed in the specific thread. I will try and find it if I can from my history

By *G1-FunMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

"There was a thread in the OP’s green arrow that mentioned her name. If she hadn’t raised the issue, I don’t think anyone would have noticed in the specific thread. "

This.

I watched it all unravel this morning and thought it was hilarious as she had a full-on meltdown.

It's not the first time a woman has got herself into trouble simply because she couldn't keep her big mouth shut!

"There was a thread in the OP’s green arrow that mentioned her name. If she hadn’t raised the issue, I don’t think anyone would have noticed in the specific thread.

This.

I watched it all unravel this morning and thought it was hilarious as she had a full-on meltdown.

It's not the first time a woman has got herself into trouble simply because she couldn't keep her big mouth shut! "

Charming !

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"

It's not the first time a woman has got herself into trouble simply because she couldn't keep her big mouth shut! "

So let me be clear. You think it's extremely funny when a woman is in serious distress? And you think that a woman who trusts someone on this site by telling them her real name is a 'big mouth'?

I think you've shot yourself in the foot, there. And maybe you're the one who guys talk about when they say that 'other people' are spoiling Fab for them.

Dumfries

"

It's not the first time a woman has got herself into trouble simply because she couldn't keep her big mouth shut!

So let me be clear. You think it's extremely funny when a woman is in serious distress? And you think that a woman who trusts someone on this site by telling them her real name is a 'big mouth'?

I think you've shot yourself in the foot, there. And maybe you're the one who guys talk about when they say that 'other people' are spoiling Fab for them."

I didn't cause her 'distress', it was entirely of her own making.

And if anybody shot themselves in the foot today, it was the OP who started thread after thread, thereby drawing even more attention to her problem.

But you'll probably blame me for all her problems, won't you?

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

London

The person who “innocently” mentioned her name, didn’t connect the name with the profile. So it could have been any of the 3-4 respondents if other readers were paying attention.

I only discovered the thread after her distress signal - both on the relevant thread that I can’t remember what it was - and this one.

Sometimes a quiet nudge to admin via the contact button resolves things like this easily and effectively. It’s a shame the OP wasn’t able to think clearly as it was distressing.

I have had people find my surname and stalk me - so I can empathise.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"

"

I didn't suggest that YOU caused her distress. I said that it was disappointing that you were amused by the distress she felt because SOMEONE ELSE published her real name.

Unless, of course, you're telling us that it WAS you who published her real name?

And I would bet that, when she comes back on a new profile, she will be more cynical (harder for guys to get a meet with) AND that she will still get all the meets that she wants, from a more carefully-chosen pool of men. You are unlikely to be in that pool, and your callous comments will have DECREASED the number of other women will consider you trustworthy. However, if you feel that your comments are justified, that's up to you.

Dumfries

"

I didn't suggest that YOU caused her distress. I said that it was disappointing that you were amused by the distress she felt because SOMEONE ELSE published her real name.

Unless, of course, you're telling us that it WAS you who published her real name?

And I would bet that, when she comes back on a new profile, she will be more cynical (harder for guys to get a meet with) AND that she will still get all the meets that she wants, from a more carefully-chosen pool of men. You are unlikely to be in that pool, and your callous comments will have DECREASED the number of other women will consider you trustworthy. "

What a load of codswallop you've just written there.

I couldn't give a monkey's what 'she' does on her return.

And FYI, I wouldn't want to be in the 'carefully-chosen pool of men', as I'm gay and only have sex with men.

So you've just made a fool of yourself in the forums by trying to second guess my sexuality.

You're obviously not as clever as you think you are.

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

This thread has taken an "interesting" turn. Time to close it I think.