FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Forum rules broken - MODS / ADMIN AWAKE?

Forum rules broken - MODS / ADMIN AWAKE?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You are not allowed to share private details, the report button is not working for me.

Anybody (Moderator or admin) awake who could kindly help me guard my privacy online this morning?

Thank you in advance!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

[Removed by poster at 01/07/18 06:39:01]

Someone else has inboxed me the below, is this true or am I being wound up again? They agree to being an admin / mod when I ask them, but cannot moderate the thread?

"You can now contact the op directly and tell him to remove the content it has been reported and the member is online now thanks x"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive tried to report for you as well. I’m not sure if there is someone awake all night or not. Hope it gets sorted. Failing that delete your profile and restart?

"Ive tried to report for you as well. I’m not sure if there is someone awake all night or not. Hope it gets sorted. Failing that delete your profile and restart? "
I know, I will have to!

Thank you for helping me reporting it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would report it too but dont know which thread it is. However you would still need to wait for someone to be around to sort it out.

By *issminxandmrcCouple  over a year ago

Rotherham

No one should be allowed to post personal user name details on their "profile status" SURELY NOT!! Attempting to bad mouth an another fab member~ WHEN say a meets goes tits up Or things don't go their way!!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"No one should be allowed to post personal user name details on their "profile status" SURELY NOT!! Attempting to bad mouth an another fab member~ WHEN say a meets goes tits up Or things don't go their way!!

"

They arent allowed. If the profile is reported Admin will deal with it.