FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Deleted messages!

Deleted messages!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs Jones OP   Woman  over a year ago

Home or Away

I kno a new system has been put in place and threads automatically delete if the other person is no longer on site but it’s happening to other conversations I have? Is this happening to anyone else? It’s bloody annoying!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same happened to me - it looked like my message to a friend had been deleted so when I asked why they got annoyed. Thanks fab for ruining that potential. Gutted.

By *avindaWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

I have lost some lovely messages from people who have left this site but are still friends. Some were from a friend who has passed away, so sad to have them deleted. It was nice to,look back over and remember. Should have screen shot them. I hate this new system

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same here... I'm in the middle of conversations and then all messages disappear. And even if they're not on the site anymore I don't see why there can't be an option to delete them. This just reeks of fab running out of storage space on their servers and choosing the cheap option for them in order to delay the inevitable by clearing messages. Unfortunately it seems like whatever criteria they're using is also clearing messages from people still around. Rediculous

By *rs Jones OP   Woman  over a year ago

Home or Away

So annoying guys!! I’ve had two threads deleted and I’m actually still chatting to them on a regular basis!! I also think that it’s nice to see if the person has left the site, at least when it was the origanal way you could see that they’d gone, now you’re not sure!

» Add a new message to this topic