FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Moblie phone - can only access Fabs if connected to WiFi

Moblie phone - can only access Fabs if connected to WiFi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_Sexy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rayleigh

Hi,

I have an iphone 10 and can only access the site when on WiFi. If out and about I receive a message saying safari cannot establish a secure connection and will not open the page.

Any ideas on what settings need to be changed.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi,

I have an iphone 10 and can only access the site when on WiFi. If out and about I receive a message saying safari cannot establish a secure connection and will not open the page.

Thanks"

Your service provider most likely restricting access to adult sites. I know O2 do this, not sure about others.

You need a credit card to verify age

By *LFB.Woman  over a year ago

Farnborough.

EE wont let me see Fab when im out and about but i downloaded opera and have no problem.

Rayleigh

I’m on o2 so will look into this.. many thanks

Rayleigh

Will have a look at downloading opera, deffo worth a try.. Many thanks

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Depending on what else you do on your phone, you may want to keep your original browser and only use Opera for Fab. Otherwise all your Internet traffic is being routed through Opera's Servers, which some might consider a security risk. It might be easier to get O2 to remove the adult block, than remember which browser to use for which site.

You have to tell your service provide to allow adult content.. you can do this yourself if you have your provides app and your log in details ..you my need your driving licence number or other ID

It's not her browsers that is the problem, it's the adult contents block by her provider that is stopping her accessing fab..if it's 02 they are in place automatically untill you tell them to take it off

"It's not her browsers that is the problem, it's the adult contents block by her provider that is stopping her accessing fab..if it's 02 they are in place automatically untill you tell them to take it off "

O2 - Ring 4445 via your mobile. Customer service has said, you'll have to go to a store, for them to take the adult block off for you. They wanna see if you are over 18 ... Hope that helps x

"Hi,

Thanks"

iPhone X* and get an Virtual Private Network app. (VPN) from Apple Store. Cheers any issues, let me know.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Admin have posted before on another thread about the same thing....

It’s an adult block for sure.

If you go to:

http://www.fabswingers.com/nossl

It’s a special new page which loads over plain unsecured http and you will see whatever message your internet provider is attempting to show

Admin

But please dont ask me what on earth it means....Im just copying and pasting in case it helps

By *rs JonesWoman  over a year ago

Home or Away

I had this very same dispute, I’m with Vodafone and asked them to remove the restrictions, which they did but I was still not anole to access! Vodafone have set up a antivirus thing and it’s free initially and then £1 a month there after, it was this that was still on my phone. Once this was removed, hey presto, I was free to roam again!!

» Add a new message to this topic