FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > can't send messages

can't send messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndyb66 OP   Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Was sending a mesage this afternoon I pressed the send button and a warning came up saying I could not send the message as it contained a website address which it did not! Appart from the fabswingers water mark on my photos that I sent lol. Since then if I try to send a message it says you cant't send a message now wait a couple of hours and the block will have cleared 6 hours later and the same thing.Please help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Was sending a mesage this afternoon I pressed the send button and a warning came up saying I could not send the message as it contained a website address which it did not! Appart from the fabswingers water mark on my photos that I sent lol. Since then if I try to send a message it says you cant't send a message now wait a couple of hours and the block will have cleared 6 hours later and the same thing.Please help"
nothing you can do op, just wait a few hours until the ban is lifted. You probably used a word or website details that can be picked up in the message, easy mistake to make

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

The same thing has just happened to me although the message was totally innocuous and didnt contain any other site names so I'm puzzled. The message just contains words and phrases that I have used regularly.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The same thing has happened to me today. I was replying to a message and the content was just general chat with no mention of websites and I’ve been blocked from messaging. Please help

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"The same thing has happened to me today. I was replying to a message and the content was just general chat with no mention of websites and I’ve been blocked from messaging. Please help "

An message ban is automatically lifted once the time is up.

If it is somehow still in place after the time ( I can't remember if it is 1 or 2 hrs but will say in the message from Admin) log out then back in again, that usually sorts it.

Ok. Thanks for the reply.

It’s been over 3 hours now and I’m still blocked from sending messages.

By *ouncingboobs BBWWoman  over a year ago

Chorley

I had it once. Said there was a website address in it. None anywhere ans no dots where there should be. Ban was about 10 hours. Youll soon be back

Thanks. I’ve just found that it’s fine on the desktop version, just not on mobile!

» Add a new message to this topic